Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Centres?

James
Grafter

Re: Call Centres?

Hi there,
We certainly have a number of staff based in the UK.  I'm sat in an office with them now and they're certainly taking phone calls.  When you called us on the 28th, you spoke to an English chap called Kevin, who talked with you about a possible upgrade to the Unlimited product.
It sounds to me that you're more dissatisfied about having signed up for a 10GB product, when perhaps you needed more usage rather than the support we've provided itself.  If you do however, have specific concerns relating to the support that you have received, I'll be more than happy to look into these.
gray63

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi there,
We certainly have a number of staff based in the UK.  I'm sat in an office with them now and they're certainly taking phone calls.  When you called us on the 28th, you spoke to an English chap called Kevin, who talked with you about a possible upgrade to the Unlimited product.
It sounds to me that you're more dissatisfied about having signed up for a 10GB product, when perhaps you needed more usage rather than the support we've provided itself.  If you do however, have specific concerns relating to the support that you have received, I'll be more than happy to look into these.

Yes and he was very helpful to, but i didnt go straight through to him, i was put through, if you call the main help line number guarantee it will be a non english speaking person, yes i was dissaftisfied with the usage, when i signed up i was told 10GB was a huge amount and i could view countless web sites etc, which i did, and it didnt last, i have heard this complain before on a comparison web site. Like i said, my main problem was changing from one server for the soul purpose of getting away from Indian call centers, to change to the same thing. It was very misleading.
James
Grafter

Hi,
10GB should be ample for the likes of web briwsing and email, that sort of thing.  As you're not finding that to be enough, Unlimited is a pretty decent option as there aren't any usage limits.
For what it's worth, it's a callcentre in Durban, South Africa, rather than being in India, but we do also have customer service staff here too (they're on the desk next to me) and they are definitely answering phonecalls.
gray63

Hi there,

and to prove a point, just rang the help line, one was a 10 min wait, the other was answered by a very poor speaking 'Sayeed'.  If you are advertising as a UK call center, it should be answered by English speaking operators otherwise its false advertising right?
jim:blue tag fixed mod:end
itsme
Grafter

Quote from: gray63

and to prove a point, just rang the help line, one was a 10 min wait, the other was answered by a very poor speaking 'Sayeed'.  If you are advertising as a UK call center, it should be answered by English speaking operators otherwise its false advertising right?

Are you English or American?  Grin
gray63

Quote from: itsme
Quote from: gray63

Are you English or American?  Grin

English, the way i like UK call centers to be  Tongue
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

So why are parts of your post not in English? It's against the forum rules! Crazy
Edit: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=12180&dict=CALD
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
gray63

Quote from: jelv
So why are parts of your post not in English? It's against the forum rules! Crazy
Edit: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=12180&dict=CALD

Im sorry what do you mean?
James
Grafter

I think he was pointing out that in English, the correct spelling is "Centre" as opposed to "Center" in the States.
For what it's worth, we not advertising ourselves as a UK only call centre.
gray63

I think he was pointing out that in English, the correct spelling is "Centre" as opposed to "Center" in the States.
For what it's worth, we not advertising ourselves as a UK only call centre.

OMG HEAVEN FORBID A SPELLING ERROR Embarrassed    wish i was as perfect as him, but thank you for pointing that out made my day. getting back onto the subject, at the time i signed up you had on your main page that you were a UK call CENTER, when i rang enquiring about  PN BB i asked if the helpline was UK with English operators, i was told yes,  and that was what swayed me to join. I do how ever notice, after ive been tied to PN for 18 months, that this part of the advert has now gone. Great.  I see there are many complaints about this in the rants and raves department.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

[Moderator's post by Jim (Oldjim) Right this has gone far enough - this topic is locked ]