cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEO James Ford direct contact details please

daffyduck1
Dabbler

CEO James Ford direct contact details please

Could some one please give me the CEO's direct email address or telephone number.
Dick:red All caps title edited as per forum rule.
36 REPLIES 36
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: CEO JAMES FORD DIRECT CONTACT DETAILS PLEASE

Sorry but I'm not giving staff email addresses or phone numbers out on a public forum. Anything we can help with?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
keith4x4
Grafter

Re: CEO James Ford direct contact details please

You can find it on the web but it takes some looking.
Kind of pointless as I doubt he gets to read his emails without someone filtering them, I have been told many times he does not get involved.
Explains a lot really
Oh and you need to search for Jamie Ford not James; I believe it’s changed since I got hold of it.
daffyduck1
Dabbler

I would like to cancel my order through the CEO and at the same time would like to take plusnet to a small claims court for loss os earnings and phone calls made.  Never have i experienced such bad customer services I placed an or order for fibre optics and a phone line to be installed at my new address in mid October, an appoitment was given for the 12th Novemeber then changed by plusnet to the 18th then the 19th then the 25th i have used 2 days in holiday endless amount of phone calls (which was by mobile) but today was the final straw spending on average an hour on the phone each time all i got from customer services is you just have to wait until 6pm, we have no means to find out if an engineer will come out to you today.  But if i wanted to cancel they were happy to termiante the order, when i questioned what about all that I had taken off and phonecalls made I got 'all i can say is sorry'.  Yet I have proof of all emails and texts plus net have sent for appointment dates.  
daffyduck1
Dabbler

Quote from: keith4x4
You can find it on the web but it takes some looking.
Kind of pointless as I doubt he gets to read his emails without someone filtering them, I have been told many times he does not get involved.
Explains a lot really
Oh and you need to search for Jamie Ford not James; I believe it’s changed since I got hold of it.

CHEERS KEITH
dick:green Quote fixed.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Quote from: Chris
Sorry but I'm not giving staff email addresses or phone numbers out on a public forum. Anything we can help with?

A quick google and it is available - no problem Wink
gnicholson8
Grafter

Quote from: daffyduck1
I would like to cancel my order through the CEO and at the same time would like to take plusnet to a small claims court for loss os earnings and phone calls made.  Never have i experienced such bad customer services I placed an or order for fibre optics and a phone line to be installed at my new address in mid October, an appoitment was given for the 12th Novemeber then changed by plusnet to the 18th then the 19th then the 25th i have used 2 days in holiday endless amount of phone calls (which was by mobile) but today was the final straw spending on average an hour on the phone each time all i got from customer services is you just have to wait until 6pm, we have no means to find out if an engineer will come out to you today.  But if i wanted to cancel they were happy to termiante the order, when i questioned what about all that I had taken off and phonecalls made I got 'all i can say is sorry'.  Yet I have proof of all emails and texts plus net have sent for appointment dates.  

So why were your appointments cancelled? was it actually buy Plusnet or the Engineers you've been waiting for? I'd hazard a guess at the latter...
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi daffyduck1,
I appreciate your frustrated by what has happened. Jamie, our CEO wouldn't be the right person to get i touch with regarding this issue. If you would like to discuss the issues you're having and are looking to make a formal complaint, you may be better off raising a complaint to our Complaints Team.
I'm sure our Provisioning Team are investigating this issue for you and will be back in touch with you as soon as they have more information for you.
daffyduck1
Dabbler

Hi I have spent another hour on the phone and turns out James Bailey customer service manager doesn't want to hear my complaint, please advise me chris if the head of customer services doesn't want to know who should I complain to
Chris
Legend

James is our complaints manager, not head of customer service. I'm sure he'll gladly get someone to look into your complaint, however you need to follow the complaints process for this. You can find details of this here:
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
Alternatively we're happy to help you here if we can, although it looks like the engineer is booked for Thursday now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

I appreciate your frustrated by what has happened. Jamie, our CEO wouldn't be the right person to get i touch with regarding this issue.

But surely he might want to know what's going on in the company he heads and how his customers are being treated Undecided
daffyduck1
Dabbler

I'm sorry the engineer was booked in 12th 18th 19th and 25th and no show knowing how frustrated he is the head of customer services has proven plus net do not care about there customers and I think mr ford needs to know about this along with the general public, just off hand I will have to take another day off work, what will happen if the engineer doesn't turn up
Chris
Legend

I really do understand the frustration of missed engineer visits and Jamie does get updated on complaint numbers and reasons for complaints.
I sincerely hope that the engineer on Thursday can sort this out for you and get you connected. I'll ask one of the team that monitor the forums to keep an eye on this for you too.
Grafter

Hi daffyduck1,
I appreciate your frustrated by what has happened. Jamie, our CEO wouldn't be the right person to get i touch with regarding this issue. If you would like to discuss the issues you're having and are looking to make a formal complaint, you may be better off raising a complaint to our Complaints Team.
I'm sure our Provisioning Team are investigating this issue for you and will be back in touch with you as soon as they have more information for you.

I have made a complaint and still waiting for a response from complaints team!!!!!!!!! good luck
James
Grafter

Quote from: 758570
I've made a complaint and still waiting for a response from complaints team!!!!!!!!! good luck

Noone has responded to your complaint because you closed it (clearly accidentally).
I'll try and find someone to pick up the other ticket that you raised which Adam replied to yesterday.