cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business user access to tickets - has this change?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Business user access to tickets - has this change?

Though the ticket system has been largely well hidden for residential users, business users have had ready access to tickets via contact us on the user portal.

This morning when wanting to look at the status of an in-bound business line, I find that the link to tickets on contact us - business has gone.  Was this an (unwelcome) intentional change?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

3 REPLIES 3
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Business user access to tickets - has this change?

Hi @Townman

I've just been to speak to our business team and they're not aware of any changes, they're going to log into our test accounts now to see if they can replicate this. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Checked this and can confirm that there has been a move around on the portal apparently in advance of the new site launching in a few weeks.

You can still raise a ticket via plus.net/wizard and that the normal journey via the website and contact us both appear to be fine also.

Hope that helps

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi @JonoH,

There is something odd here - is it possible that it is associated with A/B versions of the portal as mentioned by Scott Storey recently?

I certainly did not see the "Send a message" option this morning.  Now that I can, clicking the button does nothing ... and I notice that there are no logged in details at the top of the screen.

Will look again later...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.