Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Usage Doesn't Fit The Page

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Broadband Usage Doesn't Fit The Page

Knowing I've downloaded quite a bit this month I thought I'd just check my figures.

Annoyingly on the current month's usage screen the table overflows the space allocated for it so I can't see the totals. Same on at least 3 browsers. No big deal in the grand scheme of things but it seems it's symptomatic of the "software developers'" (loose term) approach to things in general. Does no one ever check anything around here?

Posted here as no obvious category for it. No obvious label either. Mods feel free to move if I got it wrong again Wink

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
3 REPLIES 3
quelquod
Pro

Re: Broadband Usage Doesn't Fit The Page

After I'd posted the last message I was asked if I'd like to fill in a survey. I said 'yes'

Filled in the survey and clicked 'submit'. Didn't say anything bad but got:

"The Survey Could Not Be Submitted". Ah well - figures!

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@quelquod wrote:

Knowing I've downloaded quite a bit this month I thought I'd just check my figures.

Annoyingly on the current month's usage screen the table overflows the space allocated for it so I can't see the totals. Same on at least 3 browsers. No big deal in the grand scheme of things but it seems it's symptomatic of the "software developers'" (loose term) approach to things in general. Does no one ever check anything around here?

Posted here as no obvious category for it. No obvious label either. Mods feel free to move if I got it wrong again Wink

@quelquod I seem to remember posting a similar query sometime last year which received no response from PN, although I think only a minor tweak is needed to fix it, but I imagine the billing engine problems are diverting resources away from fixing this problem.

I may be wrong in my thoughts, so don't quote me.Wink

John
quelquod
Pro

Hmm - bound to be all of 2 minutes' work for anyone.

Hey-Ho