Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant customer service - thankyou

rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Brilliant customer service - thankyou

Signed up for PlusnetTV. Got the youview box,and bought my powerlink adapter online. set it up, and no internet channels. Four days of phone calls ,a new router (courtesy of Plusnet) and a 40 minutes talk through changing settings on routers and we still had no internet channels. We did have internet channels through ethernet cable but not the powerlink adapters. We tried everything and concluded that the powerlink adapters were not compatible, I would need either new powerlink adapters or a Long ethernet cable. Resigned to this, I thanked John (the agent) and said goodbye.

However
Whilst on the internet ordering a long cable ( the TV still tuned to an unusable internet channel, complete with error message)  the TV burst into life!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I now have everything,all channels. 
So thank you Plusnet, and especially thank you John for your help, patience and understanding in this.
1 REPLY 1
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Brilliant customer service - thankyou

Thanks for your feedback! John's a hero for the work he's put into TV. Will make sure that he's aware.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet