cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment double, what it should be!

Usnapped
Dabbler

Re: Bill payment double, what it should be!

Point of note: I have issues with the public reading this why do you?

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

@Usnapped 

I'm extremely sorry, but nowhere in post 9 on this thread is there any mention of this? 

Your post reads; 

I'm going to say this just once more, plusnet are contracted to supple me with Unlimited Broadband with limits on its speed right.

But for the last three months my broadband has been limited or unaccessible. where in your contract dose it say I'm paying for limited or unaccessible access? Your company failed to supple Unlimited broadband to me, but have the audacity to ask me to pay for it and and changes added on top. That's not happing I've stated clearly I'm happy to pay call changes on my bill and was willing to start a plan, and when you stop messing around with my broadband I'll resume payment.

I'll never pay for substandard service.. stop copying what other company's do because some of them are not legal and make your own path, Business and employee are responsible for the own actions and are all covered by criminal law.

So there is one question, what kind of a company are you? fix it or not..

I believe these points to have been covered between the replies in this thread and the ticket left on your account - however if you are inclined to believe otherwise please provide me with the reasons (as has been previously stated) and we can investigate further. This thread will be left open for you to do so. 

Point of note: I have issues with the public reading this why do you?

I'm afraid i'm not too sure what you mean by this? The community is a public platform (hence why all account specific information is sent to your member Centre) I am comfortable with anything which has been stated by myself and colleagues in this thread to be viewed by the public. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Usnapped
Dabbler

My mistake post one

You have be joking if you think I'm paying £130+ for three months internet priced at £22 per month, Question how fast are you losing customs. First you don't give me access to my bill and when you do you pull something like this. You are here by fined £1000 Fraud Act 2006, Section 2 (1) A person is in breach of this section if he— 

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A representation is false if—

(a)it is untrue or misleading, and

(b)the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

Your contract £22 per month not £44

I'd speak to your legal department someone getting a summons, Rights of recourse have at no time been given up by me...

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Thanks for getting back to me @Usnapped

With the greatest will in the world, I'm afraid that your statement of 

. You are here by fined £1000 Fraud Act 2006,

does not mean that we fined any money, nor that any wrongdoing has been performed. 

Please can you review the replies sent to you via this thread and the ticket linked above and reply to us if you feel that we have not covered all the relevant points made. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Usnapped
Dabbler

In English please, it's not for you to say weather or not wrong doing has taken place here that the courts job. I'll send the fraud change to the Crown court, and a letter to your company post register for my request because you don't seen to know what your doing.. This conversion is ended.. 

ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

@MasterOfReality

I got the impression that it's Usnapped that's accusing Plusnet of fraud (based on the higher than expected bill that started this thread).

Usnapped
Dabbler

Usnapped is accusing Plusnet of fraud.. I don't have explain myself on a summons just outline the changes, Magistrates can't deal with this type of case as the sentence is more than six months so it will be hold in Crown Court. I've done my best to avoid this action but I'm not been taken at my word. Your company and employee's has no protection under criminal law all that are summons will have to attend or face changes of contempt of court.

Once Plusnet receive the request they will 14 days to response with information requested, falling to do so is another offence that offence is base on the first highest sentence. I'm filing under (A) AND (B) See link, So the second change will have a term not exceeding 10 years

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/1

(a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum (or to both);

(b)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or to a fine (or to both).

As I cleanly stated everyone is responsible for there own actions.

Thanks for the question..