cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big thank you to a customer service agent

keriningman

Big thank you to a customer service agent

I was with plusnet but via vodafone at home and I've never had any problems and have always praised your customer services when I've had to talk to them.
5 weeks ago I decided to do a 'brand migration' over to plusnet and was told by one your agents that this was a simple process. Not to go into all the details, as I've gone through it so many times, but due to the sales person not doing it correctly (and probably thinking more about his commission than getting the job done properly) both my accounts were in what I can only describe at one big mess. I was getting very frustrated and its only because I spend the last 8yrs working in customer services myself that I knew it wasnt the fault of the agents I spoke to but I just wanted it to be sorted and no one seemed to have been doing this.
So today in a final bid I called up and spoke to a lovely agent called [mremoved] and in one phone call she managed to sort out the problem and explained that even though other agents has said certain things could be done they actually couldnt be.. So a big well done and thank you to [mremoved] and I hope that if this gets to her and her manager that she gets a big thank you and maybe some flowers as she deserves it
dick:csa
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Big thank you to a customer service agent

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive feedback  Smiley
I've made sure the agents manager is aware and we'll make sure she gets a pat on the back
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

...and the agents who got it wrong get a kick up the bottom  Wink
keriningman

probably not pwatson as I spent many years working in customer services and in my experience it always seems that customer services pick up the problems caused by sales and as long as sales people don't do anything to wrong or illegal and keep bringing in the the money then they pretty much are safe from the consequences