cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Thankyou to Orange

CLSII

Big Thankyou to Orange

Having been a customer of Freeserve, Wanadoo and then finally Orange over many years I just want to register my thanks to them.
Their customer service after my internet speed slowed to slower than dial up was so appalling that I looked elsewhere and discovered plusnet.
After several weeks and much frustration I finally decided to take  a leap of faith and here I am.
For anyone wondering whether a change from plusnet is worth a chance........god help you if you choose Orange.
The quickest response I got from them was to send me a plastic bag to put their 'Livebox router in' which was followed up with a letter threatening me with a £100 bill if I didn't send their £2.50 museum piece back....which was nice of them..
The future is bright ....the future is 'Plusnet Purple'

2 REPLIES 2
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Big Thankyou to Orange

Hi there,
welcome aboard. Despite some of the recent problems, I think you will find this a far better experience. If you have any queries or problems, pick the most appropriate board and fire away. If in doubt, pick the Community Support board, plenty of folk around to try and help.
mal0z
Grafter

Re: Big Thankyou to Orange

Hi and welcome  Smiley
Good to get news from the other side of the fence, which is not necessarily greener ( or more orange ! ) .
Interesting to see what France Telecom ( Orange ) is like these days.

You will indeed see a few rants and raves here, some well founded no doubt.
and don't be surprised if - when a moderator wakes up this is oved to 'testimonials' or somewhere similar  Smiley