Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Service : Unable to get the broadband connection from 20 days

James
Grafter

Re: Bad Service : Unable to get the broadband connection from 20 days

Hi Dipti - I'd meant to drop you a message earlier on Smiley
I'm glad we managed to get the tag removed.  It looks like it happened when you changed the name on the telephone service, which caused a "stop-start" order to be placed, thus removing the broadband service.
We should have you onboard in about 7 days Smiley
TechBrigade
Dabbler

Jameseh,
I still dont have internet connection and on worse side my billing had started.
The problem now is that there is no sync on router. Router broadband light wont lit up at all.. not even flashing...
I have tried all the steps mentioned in the doc, like removing all phone connections.. connecting to master socket after opening the phone plug box.. Using different phone filters
Tryied with other router i had but on that router also the broadband light wont lit up at all. I left the router on and connected and plusnet + BT performed some tests but that didnot helped either.
Now plusnet is going to send another test router.. I have doubts if it would be of any help as i have already tried with Thompson router and BT home router..
Do you know what could be problem?

James
Grafter

Hi - I'm afraid I don't know exactly ehat's causing your problem.
BT have recently got back to us asking to arrange for engineer times.  I don't think that trying a third router is really going to make any difference, so if you could reply to the ticket letting us know when you would be available for a visit?
TechBrigade
Dabbler

Hi James,
Any time during day on next week(weekday) is good.
Please confirm timing beforehand.