Did you mean: 

BT and PN most complained about broadband providers

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

BT and PN most complained about broadband providers

Ofcom Q2 2016 Report -

BT and PN the most complained about providers to Ofcom for broadband , and PN are near the top for phone complaints as well.

Not surprising the way things have been over the last few months 

More info here
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2016/09/ofcom-q2-2016-report-bt-broadband-attracts-complaints.h...

Also seems like PN have changed survey company,  to rantandrave from suverymonkey.

i have left very honest feedback today. PN which department reads the feedback from surveys , and are they anonymous ?

Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

10 REPLIES 10
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: BT and PN most complained about broadband providers

PN,s Upper managers aren't bothered about complaints !!!!! as shown previously , their only concern its to get more customers with free offers .

Quantity above quality Sad

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

When I joined Plusnet they were the geek squad of happy employees and their way of growing the business was word of mouth and referral payments. They believed that the quality of service was all that was needed to deliver a successful business. 

Oh happy days Cry

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
St3
Aspiring Champion

It is the same with most companies when they are small their normally brilliant, but as they grow they become less caring and only focus on profit.

denovan

Plus net is  clearly the " worst " phone company in the UK. Slowest to answer support lines, continually overcharging promise to resolve and never do. Quite frankly I am really disappointed that I renewed 2 telephone lines and seriously considering suing for breach of contract. Has anyone else had this problem or am I the solo customer with this level of poor service. Plus net do something about this ! shh

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@ITWorks

I'll try and find out whether they are anonymous.

@denovan

Looking at your account I can see you contacted us in August to confirm your discounts were on correctly and there's been no further contact since. What's the issue you're experiencing and can I help?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
St3
Aspiring Champion

I dont think plusnet are the worst yet, but if things dont change then they could fall below bt standards.

Necroscope445

I have been with PN for a number of years now and concur, in the early days they went above and beyond to help.

My contract is due for renewal soon and I had a look around what was on offer before getting on the phone to PN, (its seems the only way to get a reasonable deal with PN is by saying your thinking of leaving) I got through to a rep who said yes my contract was nearly up and I should go onto fibre as it would be nearly as cheap after discounts (hm) as my uncontracted ADSL. Well I pointed out that I had looked around and found a MUCH (and it was) better deal with another provider. "Wont happen" I was told, get this; "Only PN and BT will proved fibre from a Market 1 exchange" So the rep tried to bully me into signing up there and then to this one time offer. I was then told after enquiring about was it still Market 1 (several years out of date I think), that is what they still call it.... I asked a few more questions and got mainly BS answers and said I would think about it, the rep got really pushy then and kept asking what have I got to think about, I wont get this offer again etc.

I just want to say. What has happened Plusnet, you used to care about service, about your customers and about the truth. I hate being lied to, I hate being bullied and being pushed into things and I think you should have a good hard look at your ethos in what is afterall communication, because if this is what you think progress is and what people expect, then you have really lost your way. A soon to be ex customer.

St3
Aspiring Champion

To be honest i think the best deals these days are ADSL deals, more people are moving to fibre less people are using adsl.

Most adsl deals ive seen you get free unlimited usage if you take out line rental, and you can get from upto 17 down & 5 up with some ISP`s which aint too bad for a light user.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

5 up aint possible with ADSL.

Necroscope445

Not if your market A, you dont get "those" deals. Sad