cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Award Winning Customer Service ??????? Do Plusnet have a clue. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

markriver999

Award Winning Customer Service ??????? Do Plusnet have a clue. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

On 16 /6/17 I ordered fribre broadband via broadband choices. Here we are on the 16th of August and despite being told I would be contact by accounts to give me a refund and discuss compensation for Damages all I recieve are text messages asking me to call you re changes to the contract as you can only supply ADSL.

I want my money back, I want you to pay for the damage caused by Openreach and I want you to stop harrasing me with messages saying I have to call you. READ YOUR OWN CRM SCREEN, it's all listed on there.

So far you have changed my telephone number, then changed supply date on numerous occassions , the told me I would have to pay £9807 yes NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS to get connected, made me take days off work and also wasted hours of my time holding on the phone or having web chats that last INEXCESS OF 1 HOUR. 

Firstly you said supply was delayed due to a " Cable Block", then decieded you needed to carry out works to the value of £9807.  Get your story straight before I book yet more time off work.

Award winning customer service I dont think so. Do you actually have ANYBODY answering the phone. Does anybody at Plusnet READ what's on the screen. I have tried to call you twice in the last 24 hrs in response to your text messages and surprise surprise I gave up after 20mins yesterday and after 5 mins today.

Ohhh and a formal response to my complaint which I was TOLD had been flagged on the account would be nice. Complaints are a good way of getting data to IMPROVE your service and not just be IGNORED. Surley with your AWARD winning customer service you would treat any complaint or service failure as an opportuinty to improve not just be ignored.

I shall make it my lifes mission to tell everybody I can tell how poor your service is, and that as a company your are best avoided. That's what happens when your customer service is beyond poor.

2 REPLIES 2
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: Award Winning Customer Service ??????? Do Plusnet have a clue. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

@markriver999 wrote:

I shall make it my lifes mission to tell everybody I can tell how poor your service is, and that as a company your are best avoided. That's what happens when your customer service is beyond poor.

you may find that your value your time more than wasting your life telling people about an ISP that has [-Censored-]ed you off.
time is short, use it wisely.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Award Winning Customer Service ??????? Do Plusnet have a clue. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

@markriver999 wrote:

as you can only supply ADSL.

Apologies if you've been advised we can only supply ADSL on your line. FTTC is available, however if you were advised of only ADSL being available immediately following your new phone line being installed, this was likely due to the fibre availability records not being quite up to date following the install.

@markriver999 wrote:

So far you have changed my telephone number

Looking at the records for your address, there is only 1 line there. This is the line we recently had installed for you.

When you say we've changed your telephone number, is this actually provided at the same address we are currently providing the services to? As I'm afraid we would be unable to take a number from another provider while also moving this to a new address.

@markriver999 wrote:
then changed supply date on numerous occassions

Unfortunately delays can occur when excess construction is required to provide a service. I do apologise for any delays this has caused.

@markriver999 wrote:
the told me I would have to pay £9807 yes NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVEN POUNDS to get connected

Despite that being the price you were advised, it actually isn't quite right, but including VAT the total cost of the excess construction charges our suppliers requested was actually more than that amount.

I'm afraid with the extent of the excess construction that was required to provide your line, the excess charges would generally be passed on to the end user to pay.
However I do understand that you said you weren't happy to pay these charges and I can't see that we've actually taken a payment for the excess construction charges from you.

Having said this, I also understand the order went ahead and your line was installed.

@markriver999 wrote:

Ohhh and a formal response to my complaint which I was TOLD had been flagged on the account would be nice. Complaints are a good way of getting data to IMPROVE your service and not just be IGNORED. Surley with your AWARD winning customer service you would treat any complaint or service failure as an opportuinty to improve not just be ignored.

Following my response via Facebook on Thursday, my manager tried to call you several times to discuss your account, however he unfortunately couldn't get through to you.

Having said this, I also have an email from my manager with your username on, asking to remind him to pick this back up on Tuesday.

@markriver999 wrote:

I am really sorry to hear you feel that way.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet