Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of support team

FIXED
Amadeus
Grafter

Availability of support team

I’ve been with plusnet for a long time now,since about 2002 I think. Disappointed with how support has changed over the years but fortunately I’ve not had to contact them much and I guess that’s a business decision.

Anyway, I’ve called them 3 times in the last week (won’t go into reasons here but in another thread; I see that other posts are being split up if they cover multiple issues) and every time I’ve been on hold for 30 mins before getting through to an operator. Is this normal and part of the plan? I’m not ranting or even complaining, actually interested to know what the acceptable wait time is and if there is a graph showing what the average wait times are across week / day / hour.

Thanks! 😀
4 REPLIES 4
Miserable
Grafter

Re: Availability of support team

Having had to raise a couple of issues my self I have found the best way of raising an fault is on here. Like all forums you don't get an instant reply, understandably but things do get actioned.
Calling PN does seem like a waste of time these days, although compared to John Lewis PN are fantastic. ( I know they are the same co. but the service was non existent).
At least we have the forum!
Amadeus
Grafter

Sorry, been away for the weekend.

Thanks for the info.  I'd be interested to know the official line from PlusNet but I can't imagine they (or indeed any company) would be willing to publish that - it'd probably be a Gerald Ratner moment... 🙂

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Fix

We do have some wait times higher than we'd like. As I type, the longest is just 20 minutes for Technical and Customer services, other queues being considerably shorter. Some stats are also published at this link.

You can also get in touch in other ways such as web chat, here or on Facebook/Twitter, and for certain criteria,. you can also raise a ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Amadeus
Grafter

Thanks Tony, I appreciate the link to the stats page - most useful.

rgds