cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any actual staff at plusnet support?

ianc1990
Grafter

Are there any actual staff at plusnet support?

So its the third time in a 1 month period that my broadband has been down for a substantial amount of time.
Today I decided to call plusnet support, and have so far been on the phone for 27 minutes(and counting) but no one has answered yet.
Does anyone actually work at the call centre?  Seeing they're based in Yorkshire, I'm thinking it may be quicker for me to drive over than for someone to answer the phone?
Plusnet, what the hell has gotten to you recently?  You used to provide such a good service with excellent customer care, and every part of your business has just gone downhill in these last few months!
Why should I be paying for a month of broadband when on the 22nd of August, the 29th of August and today, the 17th of September, I have had no service?
I'm an infrastructure enginner and often work remotely - when this happens, it costs me hard cash as I have to then drive into the office to do any work.
On top of this, I set up my mother in law with fibre on plusnet 3 months ago.  Everything went through at the order was accepted (on the phone) but a router was never received and nothing ever switched.  When we called for an update, we were told the system got confused and they could start the process again.  Needless to say that we were not impressed so never switched, but I think its time to start looking elsewhere.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Are there any actual staff at plusnet support?

Replies related to the connection problem yesterday  removed and thread unlocked for comment and response by staff
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Are there any actual staff at plusnet support?

Hi ianc1990,
I'm really sorry about yesterday evening. As you may or may not have been aware; we did have a significant connection drop yesterday that affected a lot of customers. We had a lot of calls in the queue, last night with the majority of people having the same issue.
I'm glad to see that you did manage to get in touch with someone in the end at that a discount was applied for the inconvenience caused to you.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet