Fixes: 1

Re: Are Plusnet good?

Where can I get a Plusnet flag?!!  Grin
spannerhappy
Dabbler

@pierrepierre
What rules had I broken?
The reason I started another thread wasn't deliberate, it happened by accident when I was trying to
reply to a comment made on the forum the connection had dropped out  yet again.
GoGo plusnet woo-woo
gswindale
Grafter

Hi Spannerhappy,
I don't think Pierre was referring to you as having broken the rules  Smiley
[quote="Spannerhappy"]Even on this forum you get told off if you don't wave the plusnet flag enough.
I have seen no evidence of this throughout the last 6+ years of being here.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

its difficult to prove now, as your original posts in two different threads were merged into one.
But Chris did comment about keeping all your complaints in one thread and the Mods I think did edit out some quotes, both have now dissapeared.  Its not unusual for new members to make those mistakes
jennyBA
Grafter

I have been with Plusnet for about 2 years now and have been very happy with them, customer service when i needed them where excellent  Cheesy
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi all,
I have been with Plusnet Broadband alone for nearly 12 months and I have no axe to grind with the company.  The Support has been excellent.  I have been so impressed, so far, that I am in the process of transfering my phone service to Plusnet.  I must add that in doing so, I shall also be saving some money.  So, Plusnet service/s are VALUE FOR MONEY.  Smiley
Chandu.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

It seems a decisive 'Yes Good' judging by the voting.  Wonder when the OP will close it and declare a result Undecided Undecided