cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Another) bad link in email: this one in the "Win a £250 voucher" email for customers who've left

audigex
Dabbler

(Another) bad link in email: this one in the "Win a £250 voucher" email for customers who've left

I got this email a few days ago

The button to take the survey doesn't work at all on my phone *or* my web browser (in Gmail). I've disabled all ad blockers and similar addons (eg Privacy Badger) and nothing

If I click the "If you can't see this email click here" link which makes the button clickable, but just takes me back to the same page again

2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: (Another) bad link in email: this one in the "Win a £250 voucher" email for customers who've ...

Hiya @audigex

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate it.  I have looked into this and we don't have an offer ongoing like that at the moment. Could you forward that to abuse@plus.net if it states it is from us so that we can look into this further? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: (Another) bad link in email: this one in the "Win a £250 voucher" email for customers

Also if you can post (privately) the e-mail headers that will help even further.
If you need help in doing that then let us know.
Depends on the e-mail client you use, been ages since I've done that.