cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

How1e

Re: Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

Time for an update - no voucher yet after 3 months and lost the will to count the excuses.
Personaly, I have used Plusnet for 13 years and have always been pleased with the broadband and phone they provide.  I love the member site most of all.
I have read up on the voucher situation and its very sad.  Whoever is responsible for this within Plusnet should be sacked.  Sadly, it probably pulls in many new customers, which they disappoint with the lack of voucher but the new customer takes it on the chin and leaves after their contracted year.  That's an excellent concept - a great way to destroy a reputation.
The modern trend is not about customer service and giving them a great product.  All the companies do the same rubbish.
Plusnet uses 'no nonsense' and we 'we'll do you proud' but its words.
Please, Plusnet executive, make a decision to be the best and stick to it, in all aspects of what you do.
I find it hard to recommend you, not because of the great product you have, but the way you dimisnish is with poor service and rediculous offers.  Just do a good job of making your product great and supporting your customers. 
New customer will come and stay if you provide a reliable service and support them with problems - it really is simple.
You stain a good reputation with poor customer service and pathetic offers that aggitate you customers - stop it
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

What a well balanced argument.
Senior executives, what is your answer to this?  Please do not leave it to the front line CRT guys to pick up the pieces on this - come here and speak for yourselves.  If the senior executives cannot defend their positions and fix the issues, then is it time they considered a career change?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

abyfordsmith

Hi I signed up in March and despite three calls and being told it had been escalated to Marketing and approved by them and a voucher would be emailed in 5 working days it's almost 2 months and I still don't have my voucher. I am seriously considering leaving PlusNet if this is not sorted soon. I need to purchase from Amazon and have been holding off.
I would appreciate an honest date for when I will receive this voucher.
Many Thanks
Amy
abyfordsmith

a
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi Amy - Welcome to the forums!
I'm sorry you've not yet received the voucher. A small number of customers have experienced some complications when signing up with cashback. I can assure you that you will receive this.
I will take personal ownership of this matter for you and chase this for you. I've now raised Ticket: 103903995 on your account and will update this as soon as I know anything.
Thank you for your continued patience. I'm sorry it's taking a little while to resolve and I'm confident we can bring to a close quickly for you.
Have a lovely day and I'll be in touch soon.
Alex Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
abyfordsmith

Thanks Alex,
Kind regards
Amy Grin