cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

That's good news. Hopefully they'll all start filtering through tonight.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
vaikinas30

at the moment I am very disapointed with this situation... been chasing up plusnet over the phone and in the chat and the answer keeps on being the same over and over again we will look into it... we are gonna escalate this to the correct department... I am acctually tired of loosing my time with this and really dont understand why this is not solved yet it has been more than one and half month and nothing... this is telling me very little about this service and am considering changing provider as I am not used to work like this... I demand an answer as a customer that expects to get what he pays and is promised something... I supose if I dont pay my bill my service will be stoped so why should I be paying if Im not getting what I was promised????
mellows23

Hi There,
I got the initial email where you click the link to 'claim'. But never received the voucher? Can someone look into this for me?
Thanks
How1e

Hi guys
I am in the smae boat re the £75 voucher.  I have contacted customer support 5 times now since 17 Dec 2014 but still no email?  They just keep delaying for some reason.  Seems a bit odd.
Anyone able to get this sorted?
Howie
mellows23

Hmmm, if they don't get it sorted soon then I'll be ringing up to cancel. I only signed up on the assumption that I'd get the voucher!
catelliott
Grafter

HI there,
I'll chase this up with one of our Marketing guys for you  Smiley
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

The manager of the marketing department wants sacking........... far too many people complaining about no cashback as promised!  I also had to chase mine up just over 2 years ago when i signed up.... theres clearly issues here someone needs an ass wooping!!!
catelliott
Grafter

Unfortunately, it hasn't been the easy process that we'd hoped, but we are working hard to make sure everyone gets their vouchers and cashback as quickly as possible Smiley
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

So in the meantime you (as company) are not so stupid as to be offering any current similar deals because you wouldn't want to risk upsetting even more new customers.
Let me check...
Yes, you are that stupid!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

I have not seen any one from PN give a valid reason for the delays, what is the root cause of the delays to customers cheques/vouchers PN?
Maybe some departments in PN need to lean the 5Ps:
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance
You would think sending an automated email, to which the customer clicks the link, which then send back confirmation to PN, who then send cheque/voucher, would be a fairly simple process.
But then again we all know how bad PN systems can be
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

catelliott
Grafter

There have been a few bugs with getting the cashback out, as it's a third-party company who have been dealing with the distribution of the cheques. My apologies to anyone affected by this, I appreciate that it's frustrating, but hopefully we've ironed most of the kinks out.
boacon
Grafter

I'm glad I am not alone, I have been waiting since December and have been guaranteed and promised numerous times. When I signed up to Plusnet I used a particular email address but then changed it. I received various emails to the original email from Plusnet but not the one regarding the evoucher, when after various guarantees and promises nothing arrived I was informed it wasn't a valid email address even though I was receiving and could send messages. It was then confirmed that marketing had been given the 'correct' address and I would receive the email within ANOTHER 7 days. As I guessed it didn't arrive only to be told it was again sent to the apparently invalid email address and that it would be yet another 5 days. The whole thing has been an absolute nightmare with no one seemingly knowing what they are doing. I will most definitely NOT be renewing with Plusnet and would leave today if it would cost so much. Terrible terrible service.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: jelv
So in the meantime you (as company) are not so stupid as to be offering any current similar deals because you wouldn't want to risk upsetting even more new customers.
Let me check...
Yes, you are that stupid!
Where's the 'Like' button when you really need one?
Hope 'The Management' see that post and have a good think about what they're doing.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
boacon
Grafter

Quote from: catelliott
There have been a few bugs with getting the cashback out, as it's a third-party company who have been dealing with the distribution of the cheques. My apologies to anyone affected by this, I appreciate that it's frustrating, but hopefully we've ironed most of the kinks out.

It's probably fair to say no the kinks haven't been ironed out. My problem with this continues and no one seems able to sort it out. You can't have a promotion like this and have a marketing team of 3 people trying (unsuccessfully) to sort it out.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 167

Quote from: catelliott
as it's a third-party company who have been dealing with the distribution of the cheques.

Oh dear, another opportunity for leaking account email addresses.  Does PN never learn?  This should have been kept in house - more secure and within your direct technical scope to address arising issues.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.