cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

arexm

Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

Dear PlusNet representatives.
I signed up for a 'Black Friday' promotion via TopCashback to include a £75 Amazon e-voucher. My service was activated on 15/12/2014.The cashback has been approved for payment but I'm yet to receive the voucher 'claim' email. Your FAQ states "Within 10 working days of your account going live - you'll receive an email sent to the address you provided when you signed up. Open the email and click the link. This link is valid for two months from the date you receive it. You'll then see a confirmation screen" and "Voucher offers – the confirmation screen will show your e-voucher code".
I have not received such an email and am concerned regarding the 45 day claim clause also mentioned in the FAQ's.
Could one of you please arrange for issue of the email ? Many thanks.
35 REPLIES 35
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Amazon £75 voucher, email to claim not received (Black Friday promotion).

I'll escalate this for you internally. Can you PM me with your email address (just to confirm it's correct on our side).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
omniphobia

Hi Chris,
I signed up to the same deal, and have also not received my Amazon voucher claim email. Any chance you could investigate mine, too?
Cheers,
- Alex.
Joshc
Grafter

Good morning,
@omniphobia
I have had a look at your account and I can see that you have not received any correspondence in regards to the £75 voucher.
I understand how it could be frustrating, waiting. We have had slight delays in getting the vouchers to us!
I have sent a internal request to the correct department  for your voucher to be processed to you as quickly as possible.
Thanks 
omniphobia

Thanks, Joshua - good to know that I haven't just been missed off the list Smiley
I'll keep an eye out for the email.
LucyH1986

Hello,
I also have been waiting for this email - can you advise?
Lucy
Lizzie

Hi
I too signed up for this offer but have had no information about the promised Amazon vouchers.
I'd be very grateful if you could look into this.
Many thanks.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Good morning.
I am in the process of querying the cashback for you both now. I'm sorry that the e-voucher hasn't been processed. It sounds a bit obvious but I have to ask the question or I'll get told off; Are you ok to double check that the voucher isn't in your junk email folder?
Thanks,
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Lizzie

Hi Matty
Thanks for looking into this.
I've definitely not had anything in my spam folder about this.
Lizzie
LucyH1986

Hello,
Just checked in my junk box and nope no email.
Lucy
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Cheers for clarifying guys (or girls on this occasion).
If you were wondering what the correct process should have been, it's this:
  • You sign up, using one of the e-voucher promotional offers.

• Once the first service is active, within 10 days, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address (the one you signed up with).

• You need to open the e-mail and click on the link. This link is valid for 45 days from the date upon which you receive it.

• You will be sent an e-mail with the e-voucher within it. From this point, the e-voucher will be valid.

Matty
LucyH1986

Ok thanks for that MattyC but that is all dependent on getting the email in the first place.
Can you let us know when we will get this illusive email please? Admittedly am getting a bit annoyed now - was told the email would arrive yesterday but it has not.
arexm

Quote from: Chris
I'll escalate this for you internally. Can you PM me with your email address (just to confirm it's correct on our side).

Hi Chris. I called customer services when starting this thread who advised an internal email had been received advising all advisors that delayed evoucher claim email would be issued on 12th January. If there is a general issue with this promotion, which has been communicated internally, I don't understand the value of individual escalations?
I'm now enquiring if there is a further update as the 12th of January has passed and I have not recieved the email ? I will however PM my email address so you can now escalate as suggested.
Many Thanks
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Chris has made me aware that he's received your PM, so I'll let him respond to this internally if you don't mind.
arexm

Hi Matty / Chris,
I received the claim email a few moments ago, clicked the link, immediately received the voucher code email and have successfully validated the code on my amazon account.
Many Thanks  Smiley