cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All those who feel cheated, tell us your story, let the newers know.

Rebe

All those who feel cheated, tell us your story, let the newers know.

For all those who want to share some of the many situations staying with this company have provoque , this is your place. Not getting any help? Services not working properly or not at all? Useless staff?? Incredible delays??
Let make the newers know
where are they getting into.
6 REPLIES 6
All4One
Grafter

Re: All those who feel cheated, tell us your story, let the newers know.

Really? How's about they just open their issues in their own thread and let it be dealt with and raise any complaints within their own thread? Sorry, I just don't see the point on this thread.
cestephen

I have actually found all the staff to be incredibly nice - although having great difficulty getting through to them today.
Internet supposed to go live today and they have said 'my order is missing' - not sure how/why that would even  be the case....?!
All4One
Grafter

Just to add: I've had PN fibre for over two years, all is fine, never had an issue.
Moved my parents to PN ADSL last year, moved house early this year and up and running, no connection issues which couldn't be fixed with support (and was internal house issues for extension sockets)
I keep recommending.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Pointless thread that's what the fora are all about start your own separate thread as All4 says  Wink
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

@OP - Appreciate that you are currently frustrated due to your service being delayed. That being said, this may not be the best practice if any customers are seeking help with their accounts. Should that be the case, I recommend setting up a new thread to keep things undiluted. Apologies for the delay in your provision.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Threads like this one seem to me to have but one purpose, that is to be destructive rather than constructive.
My view is that our moderators should take a tougher line on such and also "interfering" posts in others' threads that have just the one purpose of stirring the pot.
It's far easier to step on banter though, Cheesy
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.