cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abysmal Cardigan Area Broadband

Jim76

Abysmal Cardigan Area Broadband

Here's some feedback for you Plusnet - your service is abysmal in this area.
In less than 3.5 months, I've experienced approx. 12 days (over x4 separate incidents) of virtually no internet service whatsoever. I'm fed up with calling and having to run through the scripted "troubleshooting" nonsense, trying various port settings blah blah, all of which inevitably only fix the issue temporarily.
When oh when will you just admit that you simply can not supply Internets in this area to a reasonable standard????!!!! Maintenance issue or whatever the excuse - let us know and deduct our monthly payments accordingly you bunch of thieving monkeys.
Service Provider? ...Income Depriver more like. 
SORT IT OUT PLUSNET!

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed derogatory changing of Plusnet name
5 REPLIES 5
Jim76

Re: Abysmal Cardigan Area Broadband

So less than 24 hrs after posting my Abysmal Cardigan post, Plusnet have jumped into action! 'WOW' I hear you cry, 'that was quick!' ...well actually, No. All they've managed to do is edit my post and censor some of its content because I called names. Ah bless 'em. 

What happened to freedom of speech, eh Plusnet?? If I'm not getting the service I pay for, then I have every right to call you [removed] if I think your service is toilet. Why else have a feedback forum if you wont let your victims, (uh sorry I mean customers) vent. [removed], [removed][removed]. There. In your face [removed].

Here's a thought - instead of employing teams of people editing churlish names from email complaints, why don't you just employ some technicians to fix all these problems in the first place ....then I wouldn't have to go calling you all [removed]and stuff.

No doubt this post will be edited soon and all its [removed] goodness will be removed. A sad day indeed Sad However, I have attached a new logo just incase you missed my point.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) removed derogatory changing of Plusnet name and attachment.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

If before you made your post, you had read the forum rules that you agreed to when joining the forums you would have realised two things:

1. You can't mess with the Plusnet brand name.

The modification of or use of  Plusnet or associated brand names by substituting, removing or adding letters is not permitted.

2. The moderators don't work for Plusnet.

The forums are moderated by a team of customers; Adie (dvorak), Mike (Mav) and Dick (Strat). They volunteer their time freely and help to keep the forums a friendly and welcoming place for all.

You owe the moderator an apology!

I've reported your last post - suggest you edit it and remove the image before the moderator gets there.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm very sorry you're unhappy, however looking over your account no fault has been reported to us since July. Without doing so we wouldn't be investigating or helping resolve any problems you're experiencing.

I'd advise getting this reported to us as a fault at https://faults.plus.net

As Jelv states, the moderators on this forum are customers who give their time to help keep this a place that anyone can contribute to.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Jim76

Apologies to Jelv and Co. Didn't mean to upset the apple cart. We're all friends here Wink

As for your records - Ive been on the blower at least three times since July's lack of service. Total shambles mate. I've spoken to faults, customer services, even a 'so called' manager. The problem is still here and Plusnet aren't acknowledging it.

0.49 Mbps at the moment! ... It took 10 mins to do the Speedtest hahahahaha! Yeah, there's no problem here Plusnet.

Nice one Chris. Have a good day mate.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Work your way through the faults link that Chris gave - when you've done you can go to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search to check for the ticket that has created. make sure it says they have enough information and that it is waiting for Plusnet to reply. If raising the fault fails part way you should be able to go back to the same link and it will pick up where is failed.

Once the ticket is open you will be able to add extra information.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)