Did you mean: 

A very frustrated customer

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: A very frustrated customer

Hi akashkarki,
I've given Matty a nudge, we've had a particularly busy few days so he'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
akashkarki

Adam
I need to know that my Broadband will be transferred over for next week's cut off deadline so this is becoming Urgent. Will wait another day. If I don't hear from anyone will start thread again and escalate.
akashkarki

A continued to be frustrated customer- plusnet get your act together

Posted below last week. Only reply was lip service from the relations team and still waiting to hear when my Broadband will be sorted.
I didn't realize switching to plusnet would be such a nightmare experience.
I ordered Broadband and phone end of July with switchover date planned last week. Heard nothing despite being past from pillor to post with nobody taking any personal responsibility to solve the problem. Have had to wait again for provisions team.This time after finally getting through I am get off mid sentence and have to start all over again.

It is clear that this team is understaffed. If they can't handle the extra demand for customers then they shouldn't bother attracting them in the first place.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Mod Note
Topics merged for continuity.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine