Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A niggle with the Member Centre

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

A niggle with the Member Centre

Why does this link on the top bar take me to webmail instead of email settings as all the other links are account related
4 REPLIES 4
Be3G
Grafter

Re: A niggle with the Member Centre

Plusnet's arrangement makes sense to me – Email settings are part of My Account, so (to me) it's obvious that the Email link goes straight to webmail. I suppose it wouldn't harm to rename the link to ‘Webmail’ though. Furthermore, thinking about it, what would perhaps be nice would be a drop-down menu from the My Account link in your screenshot… Phone Calls could have one too (for those who have both VoIP and landline phone services with Plusnet). Would be a nice feature.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It wasn't to me  Embarrassed
I wanted to check an email alias
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

I agree, Jim, it's rather odd, especially when there is a Webmail link in the top right corner. I would have expected 'Email' to go to Email Settings.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We decided to make the most-clicked links easiest to find, hence the reason e-mail links to webmail. Personally though I'm not sure what the point is when we have a link to webmail up on the top right.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team