cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A message to the office of Andy Baker, Chief Executive Office

FirestarterUKUK

A message to the office of Andy Baker, Chief Executive Office

Reference: Firestarterukuk / Question 108133547
In response to your communication. I am unable to reply directly to you as my Plusnet account username no longer exists so I cannot log in. You do not list an email address for complaints, your Chat to us Online is unavailable and I am not prepared to wait another 20 minutes on hold.
I am willing to accept your offer of [as detailed in Question 108133547] as a full and complete settlement of my complaint. Give me confirmation this has happened within seven days as this case is due to be escalated to CISAS.
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: A message to the office of Andy Baker, Chief Executive Office

Hi there FirestarterUKUK,
Looks like my colleague Jack offered you a goodwill gesture. I'll get this sorted out for you now.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
FirestarterUKUK

Five days later and have just received a message that the compensation cheque will be dispatched at some point within the next three weeks. This after my complaint was sat unactioned in your customer service department for three weeks before I escalated it to your CEO, and almost seven weeks since the problems first arose. Again, no option available to contact your directly as my original account username is not recognised.
And this from a company which flags how great its customer service is. Hard to imagine a company which deals with complaints any worse than Plusnet. “We’ll do you proud”, ummmm….
All4One
Grafter

Quote from: FirestarterUKUK

And this from a company which flags how great its customer service is. Hard to imagine a company which deals with complaints any worse than Plusnet. “We’ll do you proud”, ummmm….

I can understand your point of view but this statement is just pointless. Just because YOU have had a bad experience and a few others which you see on the forums (which you will get with any company) doesn't mean it's hard to imagine that X hundred thousand people ARE happy and DO receive great customer service which PN can advertise.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I can see that you raised a complaint ticket with us that was responded to within the typical 7 day lead time. It can be found here: 106105936.
Following this, I can see that you wrote into our CEO in which a cheque was agreed. Hopefully this arrives with you soon.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet