cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A litte bit of praise

veloman
Grafter

A litte bit of praise

I've signed up for PN mobile and had an email on 2nd December saying my SIM was in the post and being sent 1st class.  When it hadn't arrived by the 8th I rather apprehensively phoned PN on the freephone number given in an earlier email.  I was answered within a few seconds by [CSA Removed] who quickly understood my reasons for phoning and who passed me along to[CSA Removed] in Customer Services who again answered the phone within seconds and dealt very efficiently with my problem in a very clear and concise way. The replacement SIM he arranged arrived the following morning and I am now up and running on the PN network without any problem.

Forums are a great place for complaining when things go wrong but id just like to say that sometimes (and hopefully a lot of the time) things go right.

So well done Plusnet!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA names removed (to a private area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
robinsoncrane

Re: A litte bit of praise

I have no idea if I'm doing this properly, never been on a Blog site or whatever, but I wanted to add my twopenneth-worth  Plus Net Tech team are absolutely brilliant.

they don't talk to you as though you are an idiot - even if you are, they explain what they are doing, they ring you back when they say they are going to ring you back and what's more they fix problems.

Yesterday I had the great  Windows 10/ sign in problem - I had to wait a while before I got through, but then I realised that everyone was having the same problem as me - but the little chaps fixed it - two of them,[CSAs Removed]. I want to adopt them!  I've sent a note to Santa, they are both to have whatever they want at Christmas.

Even the mender-man who regularly has to come round and sort me out was impressed by their service - even though he lost his fee this time.

Well done Plus Net!! you employ great people and your customer service is what it should be. I shall tell everyone to change to Plus Net -

A great big thank you, without the Tech support team I would never have been able to send this message.

Merry Christmas

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA names removed (to a private area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @veloman and @robinsoncrane

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad to hear that the support advisers you spoke to understood and resolved your problems. It really is nice to hear about positive experiences, when things go right indeed.

P.S. You're in the right place to leave feed back; both good and bad.

Merry Christmas to you both too. Cool_smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
veloman
Grafter

No problem Amoush, I believe in giving praise where it is due as well as complaining when the need arises.

I hope I wont have to complain over problems with my number porting which is now one day beyond its two working day maximum suggested in the email received shortly after my number port request. This is not particularly a great problem for me except that whilst delays continue I am having to pay for two mobile network services!!