cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple of things

mrb27

A couple of things

Firstly when I signed up to "plusnet pro" the website stated a 12 month contract, after I had completed the transaction and recieved the welcome email it had switched to an 18 month contract.  not acceptable!
Secondly I have received now two emails regarding usage allowance, apparently I have gone over my limit of 15gb so another 2gb was added at a cost of £2, then only 3 days later I have used that and another 2gb has been added again at a cost of £2.
My McAfee software tells me that I have used this month 5.05gb incoming and 1.01gb outgoing, last month 4.21gb in and 1.61 out, this does not add up!  what the hell are you using to measure the traffic with? and am I going to get another email in 3 days time at a cost of another £2

I play Race 07 online for an hour or so a day and use the net a bit, no p2p, no movie/music downloads etc. I cannot possibly be using this amount of traffic.
Regards,  B
2 REPLIES 2
EssexJoe85

Re: A couple of things

Sorry to highjack your thread, but i have also just come across the same problem that you have,
I am due to switch over to Pro on Monday and have just noticed the contract length in my confirmation email. Can someone shed some light on why its changed from 12 to 18 months please?
mal0z
Grafter

Re: A couple of things