cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple of ideas....

terencetheturtl

A couple of ideas....

Hi,
I'm a plusnet customer and have been for a while and I'm generally happy with the service. A really useful feature that plusnet could introduce is an app for your phone so you can monitor and manage your account, particularly usage. It would also be useful to have a toolbar for firefox that displays usage.
Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
lexusuk
Grafter

Re: A couple of ideas....

Hi terencetheturtle,
There are already a couple of unofficial apps available via the Android Market which can do this (or claim to do this) although being unofficial we cannot support them or comment on their ability to operate as specified.  I'm not aware if anyone has yet made something for the iPhone?
In the future an official Plusnet app that can supply customers with important account information is definitely something that we would like to offer.  Watch this space!  Wink
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: Alex
I'm not aware if anyone has yet made something for the iPhone?

http://community.plus.net/blog/2010/12/10/plusnet-theres-an-app-for-that/
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
terencetheturtl

Hi,
Had a look at the link, unfortunately I have a mac so this won't work, and I have an iPhone so the android apps are no good! I'll keep an eye out for any official mac compatible plusnet apps
Thanks!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

what has that link got anything to do with Android or Mac?
Well now courtesy of Ashley Williams, one of our customers, things may be about to become a whole lot easier. Ashley (@willas00) has done us proud and published a Plusnet iPhone app to the Apple Store that we’re happy to report gained approval today.
That means that you can head on over to the app store right now and download the app to your beloved iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Nothing at all Pierré but it answers Alex' query  Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I was replying to post 3 Cheesy Cheesy Roll_eyes Roll_eyes