cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A comment or two about my new order experience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

A comment or two about my new order experience.

I've been thinking; although it is not in the best interests of Plusnet would it not be worth while (for the acquisition of 'kudos') having your sales agents ask the customer if they have a referrer user name and if they would like to take advantage of the line saver offer.
I'm suggesting this as neither of the above came into the conversation when I placed my order. But if someone you were buying stuff from offered to save you money it would be a talking point if nothing else. Just a thought.
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: A comment or two about my new order experience.

Hi Mook,
Think I have this right, but hoping you'll confirm; was a sale made over the phone, and LRS/referrals wasn't mentioned in the signup journey at all?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I ordered a new line and no LRS/Referrals weren't mentioned hence the comment.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

In which case, I will feed that back, as both should have been mentioned during the signup. Were the referrals/LRS sorted in the end?
Would be interested in hearing if this is the same case for anybody else within this forum, to ensure it's not a common issue.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think Chris is taking care of the referral, but I've not done anything with the LRS but would like to take advantage.