cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A bouquet for the phone staff ! from shutter !

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

A bouquet for the phone staff ! from shutter !

Yes, Indeedy..... a bouquet for the phone staff from shutter..... Cheesy
after my earlier rant "eat your words" about the ticket system...
. and referring back to my original rant about the phone system in November last year...
I am pleased to say "Thank You" to the phone staff, for quickly answering the phone,.. (I think I waited about 2 minutes on the longest wait).... and for being so helpful on getting my dial-up working....
WHAT...? ? ?    Dial up ? ? ?    yes,,, well you see, after talking to Jameseh on the phone... a short while later he "got his own back" on my by "fixing" my router..... (only kidding James)... Wink
my router decided that it had been working too hard, and went into retirement.... so I called up and asked if the internet was ok, and then went through some quick checks with the guy on the phone, both of us decided the router had done a runner.... ordered a new one, cost me £4.99 for the p&p and it will be with me soonest...  (I am happy to stay with PN for the next 12 months..... I like it here... it`s fun...... most of the time !)
Then I had problems actually "connecting" with the dialup number.... which may or may not have been due to a script or something, which was finally destroyed and re-activated.
took a couple of hours, but every time I phoned up.... the guys did all they could to get me back online ... so...
congratulations to you all..... and thanks very much.... Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley
anyway.... can`t hang about on here now.... missus wants to use the phone....  Roll_eyes
catch up later ! ! !  Cheesy
5 REPLIES 5
TicnTac
Grafter

Re: A bouquet for the phone staff ! from shutter !

I think chocolate would have gone down better  Wink Might have gone a quicker too, but I guess posies might last a little longer and brighten up the office!  Grin
Glad you've been sorted after your rant  Wink
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks Shutter, I'll pass your comments on to the guys. Hopefully the router will arrive soon and you'll be back on broadband.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
shutter
Community Veteran

M A G I C ! !  Cheesy
Replacement router recived this morning at about 11:30.... now back on the broadband ....Less than 24 hours after reporting the duff router..... Super Service... very pleased.
(now all we need is for the ticket system to work more speedily ! !)..

Thank you very much.  Wink
James
Grafter

Gerry - Tony's not forgotten about you (in fact was talking to me about it earlier).
He's going to chase BT for you later on today.
shutter
Community Veteran

O.K. Thanks.  Wink