cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A GREAT result thank you PN.

tonic

A GREAT result thank you PN.

My first post, so sorry for any mistakes.
Had the Fibre installation done this morning, the Router arrived a week ago  Smiley  Estimated speed was 63/20 but have ended up getting this.
http://speedtest.net/result/2713803486.png ;   Grin  All in all a first class job all round.
Tony.
10 REPLIES 10
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: A GREAT result thank you PN.

Welcome to the forum & glad that, like most users, you're pleased with the service.
tonic

Thank you for the welcome tijara33.
Nadosin

Impressive speeds, wish I could be on the same boat as you but unfortunately for me things aren't going so smoothly. My fiber install was booked for 8am-1pm slot today too but the engineer still hasn't shown up. Disappointing really...
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Tonic,
Great to see Smiley
@Nadosin
Sorry to hear that, I'm currently chasing this up and I'll update you shortly.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Nadosin,
We've chased this with our suppliers and have been advised that there is no available capacity at your cabinet, this is why the install could not go ahead.
We have been advised that this is being reviewed and have been asked to attempt this again on the 20th May. Our provisioning team are now handling this.
Apologies for todays non-install and delay.
Nadosin

Hey Chris,
So it's been a few days now, has anyone looked at this issue further? I'm curious how long this process will take and when I'll be able to get fiber connection installed at my property. Question ID: 69714589
dick:quote
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Nadosin
It seems that the issue at the cabinet had been fixed yet, we've been advised that this will hopefully be completed by the 23rd when we shall check again and if it has we'll be in a position to place your order.
Nadosin

Question #69714589
It will be a week tomorrow since the planned date for install and over 2 weeks since I placed my order with Plusnet, and so far I'm still waiting in the dark without knowing how long this whole issue will take to resolve. My ticket has not been updated for 3 days, has this issue progressed at all since? Would appreciate it if you could chase this up for me Chris.
Thanks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

THis is being chased up by our provisioning team to see if the issues has been resolved and we can place the order.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Nadosin,
Just to update you, we've received another review date (tomorrow) for the cabinet and will be chasing, we'll let you know as soon as we hear anything. Really sorry about the continuing delay.