cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Breath of fresh Air

bullethead

A Breath of fresh Air

I used to be with virgin with their 100 meg download and 3 meg upload but used to get choked at peak times and the lag was killing my online gaming so I switched to plus net because they promised me they wouldn't do that and for the first year it was like a breath of fresh air on 40 meg down and 13 up but now they have switched me to fibre broadband its just like being with virgin again. I don't pay good money to be in a bad mood when all I want is to relax and play online with friends !

Its all the same , they want you to pay more and more so they will spill their lies and tell you need their "extra priority" for just an extra £5.00 a month so not to suffer the lag demon! then like clockwork it will happen again so you will get another 18 month contract.

tell me Im wrong !

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: A Breath of fresh Air

Hi bullethead, 

Don't despair, we'll do all we can to help. Do you notice these problems at any particular time of day? Also what platform do you game on?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bullethead

I am using all the options that the tec support can throw at me we are now trying a static IP.

I wish it was running how it was when I first signed up.

I dad used to say "if its not broke dont fix it" but thats not what happens in the real world

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, let me know in answer to my questions if the static IP doesn't help in that case.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bullethead

so far so good today was a lag free day Smiley could be time for renewing my contract Cheesy

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to hear that on both accounts. Do have a chat with our customer options guys about renewing: 0800 432 02000.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team