cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 days to go before i say good riddance

Fireant
Grafter

9 days to go before i say good riddance

thats if i find a gawd damn provider as im bloody sick of looking and these havent helped with the sales team giving offers what they have on there website  Roll_eyes
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: 9 days to go before i say good riddance

Sorry to hear that fireant, all the best with your new ISP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fireant
Grafter

thanks wouldnt of been moving but due to bt openreach assholes im moving paying £28 summit pence for crappy adsl 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'm sorry that's the case. If there's anything we can help with in the meantime, please do let us know.
Fireant
Grafter

thanks I don't think yous can help as ive already tried and am not wasing my time ringing sales team yet again as im just getting fobbed off but cannot want customers that bad or they would have done it .
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: Fireant
thanks wouldnt of been moving but due to bt openreach [Censored]

Quote from: Fireant
ive already tried and am not wasing my time ringing sales team yet again as im just getting fobbed off but cannot want customers that bad or they would have done it .

So which is it - BTOR or PN who you think have failed you?
IIRC you think it is BTOR... any other ISP is more than likely to encounter the same BTOR issues in your locality, so it is unlikely that your luck will change by changing ISP...
However as others have said, good luck to you, as I expect you'll be needing it!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Fireant
Grafter

well mostly BTOR  and  PN  lately especially the sales team and for changing isp well BTOR  nuggets when I find a new isp they have one more attempt to install fibre and it doesn't happen then they can shove fibre where the sun doesn't shine because im not going to wait in for when they want to turn up and the next isp will be getting  complaints also for what BTOR AS they done me brothers and shoddy cowboy work . but we will see if it ever happends as  Angry
Fireant
Grafter

one more attempt to see if the BT OPENREACH cowboys turn up and if not they can shove there fibre as I guess its crap anyway like adsl especially when them cowboys have installed it Smiley and for some isp charging an activation fee what for installing a modem and flicking a switch or what ever and for the chew of waiting in for the muppets . ****pathetic ****
Fireant
Grafter

leaving on the 27th may with a bit of luck if the openreach cowboys install fibre and why have a I got a ticket about a cease pstn from llu when mac code was used and had a email bout my telephone sorry to hear im leaving if I change my mind I have to let them know within 3 days  to stop it