cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback through money supermarket

Nessatiti89

£75 cashback through money supermarket

Hi i went on money supermarket for the best broadband in my area and with the deal there was £75 cashback. I have my phoneline and broadband activated but there is no mention of any cashback. Can you advise what is going on?
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: £75 cashback through money supermarket

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved to a more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
dmcmillan90

I did this too and haven't received any notice of cashback yet. My internet was activated on 3rd August though so may be too soon for an email? Plusnet's website definitely displayed the £75 cashback offer at the time next to the offer so I would expect they would stick to their word. They should be able to determine on which date we purchased the internet and find the corresponding time frame for the cashback deal - it was the only reason that I decided to go with Plusnet rather than another supplier as it made economical sense - I wouldn't be here otherwise!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

I've checked both of your accounts and I can see they were created on cashback offers.

We've had a small delay with sending out the redemption emails but you should receive yours within a week.

Let us know if you don't and we'll be happy to chase it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Nessatiti89

Hi it’s nearly been a whole week now and still nothing has come through. I have checked my emails and junk emails and still nothing. I wanted to contact you today to chase this up before another week goes by with no contact.
dmcmillan90

I haven't received anything either. Could you please chase this up? Thanks