cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cash back not recieved

Kep32

£50 cash back not recieved

Hi, It appears I am another customer who has yet to receive the £50 cash back. I claimed as instructed by Plusnet, and received an email on 6th June saying claim was was confirmed and it would be with me via email or post within 30 days. I phoned Plusnet Customer services last week to clarify if it had been sent, and I'd missed it, or when it would be sent. The response was vague, and that I should receive it sometime soon, but as this was being managed by a different company the customer services person could not give me any more information - although they did say I would be receiving it as a cash back card for specific companies and their would be a deadline sometime in August.

I would really like to have something more specific, as the £50 cash back was one of the key deciding factors in selecting Plusnet.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: £50 cash back not recieved

Thanks for your time today @Kep32.

We have organised a call back from the right team to assist you with this, and appreciate the confusion that has been caused. Please get back to us here if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team