cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 questions for Bob P

thisoldman
Grafter

3 questions for Bob P

Before making a post here i need to establish the veracity of something we are hearing, so could bob kindly answer these 3 questions.
Did members of the south african call centre have access to plusnets.s membership lists and to the numbers of new members and members resigning from jan 2010 to oct 2010.
Secondly did plus net pay the call centre staff in south africa substantially  less than  they pay call centre staff in the uk?
thirdly. did yorkshire development pay 1.4  million to repatriate call centre staff back to the uk?
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: 3 questions for Bob P

Did members of the south african call centre have access to plusnets.s membership lists and to the numbers of new members and members resigning from jan 2010 to oct 2010.

The CSC staff in SA had the same access as the CSC staff in the UK.
Secondly did plus net pay the call centre staff in south africa substantially  less than  they pay call centre staff in the uk?

That's not a question we're going to be able to answer I'm afraid for a couple of reasons, mainly that I don't have that data and also that would be discussing internal company finances.
thirdly. did yorkshire development pay 1.4  million to repatriate call centre staff back to the uk?

There are a couple of news articles and we've already quite a good discussion on the forums about the reasons behind moving support back to the UK. Take a look here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,90750.32.html
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
thisoldman
Grafter

thanks for reply chris.  I can understand your retinence in answering q 2.        On reflection i now dont think it would be a good idea for me personally to tell you of the serious allegations that are being made about the relocation or the raison detre behind the tv adverts. No doubt someone else will spill the beans shortly
I have asked the person making the allegations to post the info or shut up
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Could you tell us more about the said allegations that you've eluded to please or point us to them? It's hard to discuss this without having a full understanding of what you've mentioned.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thisoldman
Grafter

no sorry adam  i dont want any trouble
nadger
Rising Star

Then why start a thread with unsubstantiated remarks  Angry
[Moderator's note by Adie (Adiewoo):  Full quote of preceding post removed, as per Forum Rules ]
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): fixed post – quote hadn't been removed properly.]
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Yes, personally I completely fail to see the point in mentioning it if what your saying can't be substantiated.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

mod:note
As this seems a pointless thread it has now been locked before it spirals.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'