cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months and still waiting

mcharry16

3 months and still waiting

Does anyone on these forums know any journalists?
I'm asking because a neighbour was waiting 5 months to get his phone connected, he found a journalist who published his story, then BT did the job which they were paid to do 5 months previously.
Below is a sample from the so-called "support team" forum which I posted in reply to some disinfo posted by a PlusNet Analyst regarding my order...

"Your Response
5:36pm, Friday 6 Nov 2015
I'd like to comment on the following:
 - CSC Analyst
4:58pm, Friday 30 Oct 2015
Dear Mr MCNEILL,
Thank you for your patience,
I have contacted our supplier regarding your recent phone order and they have advised to check back on 02/11/2015 for more information.

FYI readers......
I received an email from PlusNet 3 months ago saying:
13 August 2015 at 15:44
Welcome to Plusnet
Thanks for taking our broadband and phone service
Email reference: EPN0107

So I fail to see how  CSA can reasonably write "recent phone order". If 3 months ago is recent, then what does PlusNet consider an old phone order?"
Citizens of the Banana Republics don't have to wait 3-5 months for a phone so why should we?
Perhaps our Analysts will conclude that this situation is because we don't have enuf bananas?
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: 3 months and still waiting

Hi mcharry16,
Apologies for the delay with your order and really sorry about the recent missed engineer visit.
I'll pass on some feedback but I don't honestly see that we've tried to mislead you or give misinformation here.
I can see that the reason for the delays has been some cabling work that needed to be completed before the line could be activated. This was still taking place on the day of the appointment hence it being cancelled, so apologies again that we weren't able to let you know about this ahead of the visit.
In order to get the line installed we now just need to arrange a new appointment for you.
If you can please update ticket 113157173 ASAP to let us know if you can be available in either the 8am to 1pm slot or 1pm to 6pm over the course of the next week or so then drop us a reply here I'll get on top of it for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alexandre
Grafter

Check my topic https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,145447.0.html , after 7 and half months and 3 no-show of the engineer I still don't have the Fibre Smiley
It's not just you...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to hear about your situation
Alexandre, I remember replying to you over Facebook recently.
I'll be picking your issue up and your thread shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Quote from: mcharry16
Does anyone on these forums know any journalists? ...

Strangely enough Channel 4 News are putting together a programme about the public's woes on Broadband  I had one of the Producers call me a couple of weeks ago asking for contacts ...you may have missed that boat, but I was able to provide him some feedback and contacts. The press are definitely interested in this topic at present.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.