cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 months waiting for cashback

avieira

2 months waiting for cashback

At the beginning of June my Plusnet contract was about to end and I was offered an upgrade to fibre as well as a £75 Amazon voucher. I accepted it because I thought the offer was quite good. Up to this day I'm still waiting for the voucher to arrive as it seems the Support team conveniently keeps forgetting to pursue this issue or simply forgets to attach the offer to my file (as the sales person did, forcing Plusnet to re-ear the audio records from that conversation).

As ticket #128808645 shows, the voucher has been approved and I've been told twice that the voucher was on its way and would arrive in a maximum of 5 working days. It never does. I always have to contact back Plusnet to which they can't provide a better excuse than: "there was a problem".

The truth is that Plusnet keeps avoiding and lying to me, which shows a terrible customer service and complete lack of respect.

Honestly, I've spent so much time dealing with your lack of responsiveness that I should be given 2 vouchers for compensation!

1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: 2 months waiting for cashback

Sorry for the issues you've experienced. I can see this has already been escalated internally and we should have an update in the next few days.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.