cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 issues during home move of service

jdonald88

2 issues during home move of service

When I was organising for my Plusnet service to be moved from one home to my new home, I ran into 2 issues that originated from Plusnet's end.

1) When scheduling the end of service on my old account, the agent originally misheard me and scheduled it for 8th of February. We caught this error at the time and scheduled the end of service for 28th February. HOWEVER our line was still terminated on the 8th with no advance warning.

2) The agent did not order a new router to go to our new address so when the line is activated today we will not be able to access the internet. Michael from customer support was able to order a new router for us yesterday but this will not arrive for a few days.

Please do not treat this as isolated human error. This would be best addressed through an adjustment to training procedures.
1 REPLY 1
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: 2 issues during home move of service

@jdonald88 wrote:
When I was organising for my Plusnet service to be moved from one home to my new home, I ran into 2 issues that originated from Plusnet's end.

2) The agent did not order a new router to go to our new address so when the line is activated today we will not be able to access the internet. ...

@jdonald88 

Could you not use your existing 'router', i.e. whatever you were using for your PN service at your old home?

Or have you ordered a different, incompatible with the old equipment, type of PN service for your new home?