cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 GB Limit fiasco

whiteliner
Dabbler

10 GB Limit fiasco

Sad I signed up for a package with a 10 gb limit recently.      When i had used 2 gb i got an email stating that i would be charged as i was exceeding the 2 gb limit......i mailed back and complained............. I was assured that it was a system error and it would be fixed.......i had several of these warnings to which i replied and was told it would be sorted...........surprise surprise when it came to billing time i was billed extra for using more than my 2gb limit even although i had signed up for ten gb.....................sigh doesnt anybody do anything properly these days
adie:red Changed from all upper case as per link:rules]
6 REPLIES 6
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: 10 GB Limit fiasco

There's a thread about this in 'Product Ideas and Suggestions' http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,71998.0.html
pierre_pierre
Grafter

@ whiteliner  do you know what the date was when you signed up for the 10G,  No quite the same, but PN have mucked up my billing as well on a package change,  Was it definitely in January  the offer actually ended 16 Feb and did you agree to a year?  the pertinent part of Anotherone  link starts about page 8
whiteliner
Dabbler

Smiley  thanks pierre........i have a hard copies of mails and the contract just in case. double checked and its def .10gb.......waiting on plusnet reply to ticket..........just annoyed that i forewarned them and they still overcharged me...cest la vie nowadays......thanks anyway
whiteliner
Dabbler

thanks anotherone gonna check out that thread in the mornin.............good night
whiteliner
Dabbler

good morning.........to those concerned..........ticket answered this morning saying a refund will be made....thanks for all advive and enjoy your day Smiley Smiley
James
Grafter

Hi Whiteliner,
I'm glad to hear that you got everything sorted Smiley