Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 year running now

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

1 year running now

Ive been with Plusnet for 12 months now on unlimited broadband package, id like to point out that in this time ive found Plusnet support staff on the forums totally awsome! Ive never had to pick the phone up yet because the support staff who use the forums have always been on hand.
Ive got some slight negative feedback but its nothing major, ive found in the past 6 months that most websites load slowly for me and the plusnet website is even slower, im not sure why this is as my speedtests show that im getting 13.5 meg down and 1.5 up. Altho ive also seen some ofther customers in the forums talking about the same issues, maybe this is somthing plusnet could look into and address Smiley Altho as an online gamer ive never found my gaming to be affected.
Apart from that ive found Plusnet to be everything they say they are, Friendly,honest and reliable for broadband and phone services, if im to rate Plusnet then id give them 9/10 for those reasons.
Im happy stick around for another 12 months, as i feel the prices here are affordable, im aware some other companys offer slightler cheaper deals but this is no distraction to me because cheaper is not always better, remember the old saying folks "if its not broken, then dont try to fix it" Smiley
Thank you Plusnet put me down as one of the family now!
Cheers
Steve
6 REPLIES 6
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: 1 year running now

Cheesy Cheesy yes well said Ste ,, Plus you would have probably never had met me on BF if it wasn't for  PN Smiley
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Thank you for a lovely message, it really is appreciated and puts a smile to our face.
I've checked over your connection and can see no issues. Is that happening all of the time or at specific times?
Oh and welcome to the family  Grin
James
Grafter

Wow, that's gone quickly!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Stabby bleeders, the pair of you Cheesy
Been a pleasure Ste, thanks very much Smiley
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

Same here, coming up for a year with Plusnet and I have to say they are a totally different animal to most ISPs. They really try and resolve problems rather than just fob you off. I know there are a fair few complaints on the forums, but that's the nature of these things. The difference is that at least you get responses and help when you post. Most ISPs I have dealt with don't even respond to forum posts (assuming they even have a forum), and their call centres are usually a joke. I found Plusnet much easier to deal with. They might not be the rock bottom cheapest game in town, but when I look back to all the frustrating dealings with my old ISP, I could never go back.
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Quote from: rongtw
Cheesy Cheesy yes well said Ste ,, Plus you would have probably never had met me on BF if it wasn't for  PN Smiley

Yup thats very true Wink