cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish I had this at school

I found this website whilst "stumbling" across the Internet over the weekend. I wish I had had this type of application whilst doing my A levels 🙂 All I had was lined paper and a casio calculator that drew pretty graphs (now I am showing my age!). Hopefully there will be more of these types of websites over the next 7-10 years as my daughters grow up and ask me to help with their homework. regards Dean

0 Thanks
3 Comments
Related articles
3 Comments
Be3G
Grafter
These days you're not even allowed to use graphing calculators in a maths A-level - they have to be scientific only. Which is annoying because graphing calculators are so much more intuitive... although I can see the reason why they've banned them (as they can store equations etc.).
mikeb1
Not applicable
>All I had was lined paper and a casio calculator that drew
mikeb1
Not applicable
Oh dear .. that was just the first line so what happened to the rest of the comment ? Answers on a postcard but in the meantime, if at first you don't succeed try again - and then give up ! > All I had was lined paper and a casio calculator that > drew pretty graphs (now I am showing my age!). Hmmm, guess that means you don't remember having no choice but to use slide rules and log tables then ... or even the arrival of HP and Sinclair calculators using reverse polish notation - which were firmly banned for everything except posing with outside of class !! ... shuffles off with the aid of a convenient Zimmer frame 😉