cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a pair of tickets for the Isle of Wight Festival

We've got a pair of VIP tickets for this year's Isle of Wight Festival and thought we'd see if any of you wanted to go. The tickets are for the full 3 days (Friday 13th-Sunday 15th June) and are for the VIP area with a cracking view of the main stage. You'll also get camping in the VIP field - but you'll need your own tent. You'll also need to make your own way there and be a current PlusNet customer to qualify for the tickets. We'll be sending out the tickets via recorded delivery on Wednesday afternoon so everyone interested needs to reply to this blog post with their account username before 2pm on Wednesday. You'll need to give us your full name and the name of your guest before we send the tickets out and be available to receive the tickets on Thursday. Full terms and conditions.

0 Thanks
11 Comments
11 Comments
God1
Dabbler
That would be awesome Smiley Can I win Pretty please?
Yvonne
Not applicable
A little short notice though... Can I win? Smiley account: well5
benl
My username is b e n l 1,
Stephen_Tordoff
Not applicable
tordoff2
Andrew_Garrard
Not applicable
Go on, I'll be your best friend. username: blakeneyroad
shutter
Community Veteran
Several ways to get across the water to I.o.W. Check out Red funnel ferries from Southampton (about 1 hour sea time) Wightlink ferries from Portsmouth (about 40 mins sea time) Check out times of ferries, after midnight to 6 am is considerably cheaper... Ferry price usually includes car and two passengers. Also Hovercraft from Southsea (expensive parking) 10 mins sea time There are also Jetspeed ferries from Portsmouth Harbour Station, and also from Southampton (Not near station) I don`t want to go. so don`t send me the tickets ! ! Anyone want further local info, send me a PM I will try to help...
LiamM
Grafter
u/n martinfamily 🙂
God1
Dabbler
Wonder why we need to give out account name? As it is linked to our forum name.
Andrew_Garrard
Not applicable
Without wanting to sound pushy, could we get a notification when the winner has been selected and informed, so that those who didn't win can get some work done rather then refreshing this window and thinking about ferries. Cheers,
aallen
And the lucky winner is.........Yvonne! (well5) Congratualations, we will give you a call this afternoon to sort out ticket arrangements. Amy
aallen
Unfortunately Yvonne couldnt go, so the next lucky winner to be picked was tordoff2 who have just picked up the tickets now. Congratulations and have a great time!! Amy