cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've won the Top10.com award for Best Value Broadband!

top10Our 2010 has been an awards-packed year!  We’ve picked up some great awards, including the ISPA Best Consumer Customer Service Award.  Now we’re very pleased to be adding the Top10.com award for Best Value Home Broadband to our trophy cabinet, for the second year running. The Top10.com judges examined the annual cost of the packages offered by each of the nominees, taking into account the monthly cost of line rental offered and any long-standing introductory prices. On awarding the prize for Best Value Home Broadband, The Top10.com judges said: “Plusnet win this award for the second consecutive year in recognition of their continued commitment to offering a quality, stand-alone home broadband service with a low annual cost”. So there we have it.  As always, we’ll keep looking for ways to give you better value, and we’ll look to give you good quality without the high price tag.

0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
tedsloan
Dabbler
Congratulations and well deserved. As a Company you provide a lot of customer care which will pay dividends in progressing your business.
MarkE1
Not applicable
Wonder if you would still have won if the Plusnet and ACS:Law data breach with customers address all over the internet had come to light sooner.
Colin_Murray
Not applicable
I cannot and I mean CANNOT understand how this company has somehow won this award. I raised a ticket 12 days (YES, TWELVE DAYS) ago, and I am still being fobbed from pillar to post (Question #36136765). Would I recommend Plusnet - NO! The customer service I have personally received is nothing short of a total disgrace! I have since asked for the contact details for a Senior Manager within Plusnet and (no surprise) have yet to receive a response! If Plusnet want to continue growing and getting business and getting existing customers to recommend Plusnet, they need to take a LONG HARD look at how the respond to customers with issues. I would be interested to know if other customers (soon to be ex-customers) are experiencing this shockingly poor level of customer service. I know that I am actively seeking another service provide and would actually be willing to pay MORE to another provider as Plusnet have failed on all customer service levels thus far.
Colin_Murray
Not applicable
Just as a follow up, I am STILL waiting on a response in relation to the ticket I raised 13 days ago. Could someone post on here the name of the Customer Services Director so I can esclate the complete and utter lack of customer service and the complete ignorance that I have received in relation to this issue...truly disgusting.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Colin, I can see why you have been frustrated by some of the responses and can assure you I will be escalating this matter so as it does not happen to you again. I can only apologise and make sure one of the management team deal with this and that you are email with regard to it. Joann Pilson.
Not applicable
[...] not just great value that we get recognised for though, we also take great pride in our award winning Customer [...]
Garry_Parker
Not applicable
Plusnet treat existing customers as fools. Try and find out if you can get their cheapest broadband package - the website stops you checking availability for your number and the phoneline has a permanent 15-20 min waiting time no matter how long you stay on. By contrast ring the new customer sales number and you can get through in seconds.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Garry, can you not use the comparison tool here? - https://portal.plus.net/apps/price/compare/ That seems to work for me and I'm an existing customer? You can check the longest wait time here in near real time - http://csc.plus.net What is it you want to know? Perhaps it's something I can help with?
daine1964
Not applicable
i myself have been with plus net almost a year now and they have been great i have always had good customer care from them no matter what the my problem is with them ... they are very on the ball and get things sorted out with in twenty four hours or if not sooner .. i have recommend them to friends and family too that have now swapped to plus net ...