cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're off to the ISPAs

We're off to the ISPAs

We're off to the ISPAs

Tomorrow it's the 14th annual ISPA Internet Industry awards, which means a few of us will be donning our tuxes and dinner dresses with the hope of returning the following day with some shiny new trophies for our display cabinet. This year we're leading the way with no less than five nominations across the twelve categories. We're competing against more than forty others who'll also be looking to snag themselves some coveted silverware on the night. Read on to find out what categories we're nominated for, and how you can stay abreast of the winners on the night by following our updates on Twitter ... This year the awards ceremony is taking place at the Park Lane Sheraton Hotel in London and we're especially proud to have been nominated for awards in both the residential and business sectors. A full list of categories and their respective finalists can be seen over on ISPAs website. Plusnet have been shortlisted in the following five categories:

• Best Consumer Fixed Broadband
  • Best Business Fixed Broadband
  • Best Consumer Customer Service ISP
  • Best Business Customer Service ISP
  • Customer Choice

We'll be live tweeting the results on the evening, so make sure you follow us on Twitter or keep an eye on the hashtag #ISPAs for news on the night of who's won what. Fingers crossed!

0 Thanks
8 Comments
8 Comments
BryanP
Grafter
Good Luck, you deserve it
Richard_Coupe_O
Not applicable
My dealings with Plusnet over the last two weeks have been appalling. The service has been awful, customer services inadequate and promises broken. If Plusnet expect to win awards the other internet suppliers must be very poor indeed.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Thanks Bryan! Richard, if you've a recent support ticket reference from your account then I'm sure one of us can take a quick look at your account and see if there's anything we can do to help?
bobpullen1
Not applicable
We won one! Smiley - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,105896.msg903664.html#msg903664
Fluidata
Not applicable
Well done Fluidata. Well deserved. Easily beat this bunch of cowboys Cheesy
WRong
Not applicable
All I can say is 'wish you good luck'. hahaha! I couldn't agree with Richard more regarding Plusnet's broadband service. While it claimed that the broadband speed can be 15-20M, I actually have 4-6M only at best (I am living in Redhill, Surrey, previously with O2, 8M+/S). Over the past week the speed has been in the region of 30kb/s (250kb/s from Plusnet CS report) and the problem is not solved till today. I shall wait and see ... Sad
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@WRong, the awards are over and we took home the trophy for 'Best Consumer Fixed Broadband'. If you're still having problems and can provide me with a support ticket reference then I'd be happy to take a look and see if there's anything I can do to help?
Sue_Beeson
Not applicable
I cannot find anywhere on your site to make a congratulatory note, so here it is: Your customer service person, JOSH WRIGHT, is the best support person I have ever come across in all my years of using different ISPs. He was patient, he listened, he explained and he helped. All very politely to a 64 year old who is technologically disadvantaged. He should be very proud, and Plusnet should be very proud indeed of him.