cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volunteers needed

Volunteers needed

Volunteers needed

We're looking for a group of customers who would be willing to be featured as PlusNet customer case studies in the press. We regularly get approached by journalists for comments and information on a variety of subjects and are occasionally asked for customer case studies to include in the articles. We'd love to get a group of customers together who would be happy to take part should we need to find somebody. You'll never have to talk about anything you're not comfortable with and we're looking for people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of expertise. Once we have a group of customers in place we can choose the most appropriate person when a case study request comes along. We'll put you in contact with our PR team, discuss the opportunity with you and make sure that you are comfortable with being featured. You can see an example of a previous PlusNet customer case study featured in the Sunday Times here. Whenever you get featured as a customer case study we'll give you a month's free broadband to thank you for your time. So, if you like the idea of seeing your name in a national newspaper then please PM me your account username and I'll get back to people as soon as possible to confirm your place.

0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
jmd1
Not applicable
How do we PM you please?
mcgurka
Grafter
seconded... i cant find you on the forums!
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Apologies guys, my forum username is chrisc.
Mick_Young
Not applicable
I might well be interested. Would it be possible to get a little more information about what might be involved TTFN Mick
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
As soon as I have a completed list of everyone who is interested then we'll be in touch to get a little more information about each of you. It'll only be basic stuff like age, profession, interests etc and you'll only need to give us information that you feel comfortable with. The next time we get an enquiry from a journalist who wants a case study then we'll select the most suitable candidate based on the type of story etc. After that it'll just be a case of getting in touch and agreeing some comments before passing them to the journalist to include in the story. Obviously anyone we contact can turn down the opportunity if they don't want to go ahead with it and we'll pick someone else out instead. Hope this helps.
Marcia_Ledgard
Not applicable
I would be willing if it would be helpful.
acoustic24
Not applicable
Glad to help, exactly HOW do I PM you? Regards Mark
mark_eccleston
Not applicable
i would be interested please involve me
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Hi guys, thanks for the interest. You can PM me your details here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=266 Thanks