cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Cool Sites

Two Cool Sites

Two Cool Sites

Saw this neat site back in March whilst at SXSW (South by SouthWest) in Austin, Texas. They have dramtically improved the user experience since then and I thought it time to let you guys see it. http://www.vimeo.com/ The concept is similar to many video sites where you upload your video and tag it and people can view them. What makes vimeo special is its ability to set permissions on a per video basis so you can only allow your friends or colleagues see a video etc.. whilst making others public. Would recommend you take a look at this site if your into video sharing or want to try it out for the first time. Then, today, I came across this site which has been built by some of the guys at Flickr! A great viral website which is making the rounds on the Net and driving up awareness for Flickr! in the process. This is the type of advertising which is going to hit the spot with the techno-savvy users of tomorrow. If your running a business you seriously need to think about this type of marketing activity as it provides great bang for the buck if you hit a chord with the audience. regards Dean

0 Thanks
2 Comments
Related articles
2 Comments
Kelly
Hero
I only see 1 site there Dean?
Tamlyn
Grafter
Ah, two links now :) Youtube offers privacy controls too doesn't it? I've only been a registered user for a few months though so it might be a new feature. I bet there were grumbles when vimeo and veoh (both video sharing sites set up in 2004) discovered each other!