cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team PlusNet survive the 10k run!

On a cold, wet and windy Sunday morning in Sheffield, 9 PlusNetters braved the conditions to run Theo's 10k race to raise money for Sheffield Children's Hosptial Charity. theos-10k-05.jpg From left to right: Dan K, Helen P, Nick D, Gemma B, Chris C, Phil S, George P, Nigel W and Sam W. We didn't manage to trouble the winners but all completed the race in good time and have raised over £1200 for the charity. Phil proved that a training plan actually works better than sitting in the pub and managed to beat me by a good 8 minutes. Last night's skinfull of beer and chicken jalfrezi didn't help my performance. George was the quickest PlusNetter recording a time of around 51 minutes. I brought up the rear with a time of 64 minutes. Everyone else was somewhere in between! theos-10k-04.jpg Thanks to everybody who sponsored us, to those who stood in the cold and cheered us on and of course, congratulations to everyone who took part.

0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
Neil_A1
Not applicable
Well done guys! Weather was filthy so the times you did are doubly impressive 🙂
petejackson
Grafter
Well done you lot.. Considerably fitter than I art thou..
carol
well done all, like to say I ran in spirit here in SA but only managed 5km. sorry :) Hope you all dont ache too much tomorrow. Carol
Colin
Grafter
Congratulations guys!
James1
Not applicable
Well done all of you Smiley
Melise1
Not applicable
Well done you guys! Fantastic effort for a great Charity! Kudos! MMJ
slockley
Well done all!
Not applicable
[...] money for Sheffield Children’s Hospital Charity. As well as the broadband promotion, we also took part in Theo’s 10k run, auctioned off an executive box at Sheffield Wednesday and went round the office with good old [...]
Not applicable
[...] Team PlusNet survive the 10k run! [...]