cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay safe online with Plusnet Protect

h1_plusnetprotectWe’ve teamed up with McAfee to keep your Windows PC’s safe from online dangers and threats. We’re pleased to offer a security suite designed to offer all the protection you need to keep you and your family safe online. Our new Plusnet Protect add-on means you can:

• Block viruses - Anti-virus software stops viruses getting onto your computer, checks there are none already there and removes any found
  • Block spyware - Anti-spyware software stops spyware being installed and remove existing spyware, keeping your data safe
  • Stop hackers - The firewall prevents unauthorised access to your computer and your data
  • Protect your identity - Anti-phishing software protects your identity
  • Protect your children - Parental controls lets you set boundaries, so your children can browse the Internet, with offensive content and pictures filtered out

Plusnet Protect is included at no extra cost with our Extra and Pro services, as well as most of our older products. If you’re on Value, Essential , Broadband Your Way Option 1 or Unlimited, you can enjoy all the benefits of Plusnet Protect for just £2 a month.
  Visit the Add-Ons section of the Member centre to get Plusnet Protect
  We’ve put together this FAQ to help with any questions you might have about Plusnet Protect:

1. Do I have to use this Antivirus package? No, it’s entirely optional.
  2. What happens if I have problems installing or using Plusnet Protect?Our support teams have all been trained by McAfee, so just contact us through the usual channels
  3. Do I get the full security suite? If you choose to take Plusnet Protect you’ll get anti-virus, anti-spyware, a firewall, as well as parental controls.
  4. Are you supplying this for Mac and other non windows-based operating systems? No, unfortunately this is only available for Window’s PC’s at the moment.

0 Thanks
25 Comments
25 Comments