cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special offers extended!!

You may recall a few weeks ago when we launched a variety of limited time only offers. The majority of these were due to end yesterday but I'm delighted to announce that we'll be extending some of them even longer. Do you want free IP Stream Max Premium? You can now take advantage of our 3 month free trial until April 30th. How does line rental and all evening and weekend 01/02/03 calls for just £4.99 sound? We've extended our Home Phone offers until the end of April too. With standard line rental often costing at least £10.50 per month there's a great chance you can save yourself some money! We're also extending our Broadband Your Way Pro promotion and will be offering all new Pro customers a £40 GAME voucher until the 30th May.

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments
s_d_c
Dabbler
http://www.plus.net/residential/phonecalls/home/index.shtml?resheader=phonecallstab needs the banner at the top updating with the correct "Offer ends" date...
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
It says 30th April on mine, try a quick F5.....
amcclean
Rising Star
The voucher is only freeeeifyou sign up to a new 12 month contract. I took the bbyw pro but left the voucher. A