cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say goodbye to high phone bills

PlusNet are happy to announce that our Anytime+ home phone product has been improved. We have completely removed the old 1000 minute fair usage policy, so all calls to UK 01 & 02 landlines are included in your package, provided they last under 60 minutes each of course Wink For only £15 per month you now get the line rental and as many calls as you want to UK landlines as part of the package! Unlike most companies you don't have to pay for the line rental on top of this, the £15 already includes it! That's not all, included in this you will also get 300 minutes to the top 20 international destinations. The £20 cancellation fee has also been scrapped, not that you'd want to leave of course! Switching is easy, so why wait? You can move to PlusNet homephone without any disruption to your phone or broadband service. This change to the home phone product, coupled with our award winning service will give you everything you need for broadband and home phone. Have a look at the home phone services we offer at this link:- Home Phone packages If you want to join the discussion on this announcement then you can here:- Discuss this announcement

0 Thanks
6 Comments
6 Comments
itlity
Grafter
The £20.00 is still in the T&Cs you have to accept in the process of buying the Anytime+ service. Would be good to update the page! Patrice
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Yeah, looks like this has been missed. We'll get this updated as soon as possible.
itlity
Grafter
The £20.00 fee for cancellation has now been removed from the T&Cs shown at https://portal.plus.net/info2/legal/phone_terms.html but unfortunately remains in the T&Cs -clause 23.5- to be accepted/approved in the "buy" process -> I'd like so much to sign for this home phone! Regards, Patrice
Chris
Legend
The £20 cancellation fee has now been removed from our home phone product. I'm not sure where you are referring to, if the £20 is still referenced somewhere could you provide me with details or a link of where this is and I'll get it updated.
itlity
Grafter
Sorry, I just realised that I forgot to put the URL of the page. I just took a picture of the page -https://portal.plus.net/wlroffer/TermsAndConditionsNew.html- and clause 23.5 where the £20.00 is still shown. I'm going to put it in a ticket in a few minutes.
Chris
Legend
Thanks for that, I'll arrange for someone to get that sorted.