cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive £75 cash back when you sign up to Plusnet

Plusnet Starting today until the 28th October we’re offering a great deal for new customers signing up to our Unlimited broadband service. From £2.49* per month you get Unlimited broadband when you take line rental at £15.95 per month on a 12 month contract. Not only do you receive this fantastic low price, but we’ll also send you a cheque for £75 cashback.

£75 Cashback You’ve got until the 28th October to sign up online for this great offer, just visit www.plus.net to see what speeds are available to you and follow the sign up process. To claim this offer you must sign up online at www.plus.net. Unlimited Fibre Broadband from £3.99 per month If you need more speed and are in a fibre enabled area, you can take our Unlimited Fibre Broadband, starting at just £3.99 for the first 6 months, £14.99 thereafter on an 18 month contract, line rental must be taken at £15.95 per month.     Terms and conditions Unlimited broadband from £2.49 a month for the first 12 months then £9.99 a month when you take line rental and £75 cashback – 12 month contract. £75 cashback: Cashback is only available when signing up online. Once your broadband and home phone are activated you’ll receive an email. Simply follow the instructions in the email to receive your £75 cashback cheque. Please note that the cheque will be posted to the address where you ask for your broadband to be provided. Available to new Plusnet customers who sign up to a 12 month contract and take Plusnet Unlimited broadband with a Plusnet home phone package, for customers signing up by 28th October 2014 at www.plus.net. Plusnet homephone packages are from £15.95 a month (including line rental and UK weekend calls). If you live in a low cost area and take Plusnet line rental at £15.95 a month you pay £2.49 a month for the first 12 months, then £9.99 a month from month 13 (otherwise £9.99 a month for the first 12 months, then £17.49 a month from month 13). Unlimited Fibre broadband from £3.99 a month for the first 6 months.  Normally from £14.99 a month. Available to new Plusnet customers who sign up to an 18 month contract and take Plusnet Unlimited Fibre broadband with a Plusnet home phone package, for customers signing up by 28th October 2014 at www.plus.net. Plusnet homephone packages are from £15.95 a month (including line rental and UK* evening and weekend calls). If you live in a low cost area and take Plusnet line rental at £15.95 a month you pay £3.99 a month for the first 6 months, then £14.99 a month from month 7 (otherwise £11.49 a month for the first 6 months, then £22.49 a month from month 7). Full terms and conditions available at www.plus.net.

0 Thanks
29 Comments
29 Comments
Customer1
Not applicable
No happy about that, subscribed yesterday and you don't have my address online so I had to go via phone. This make me feel really annoyed at Plusnet. Keep consistent! Seriously considering cancelling my order now. Gutted.
Roger_Tozer
Not applicable
and for those existing customers we are pleased to give you................absolutely nothing!!!
notdodgy
My plusnet broadband only went live on Wednesday. Phone moves end of the month. I assume I missed this offer by a few days
Carenza_Hayden
Not applicable
I second that. Just signed a friend up to BT. C'mon PlusNet - what are you offering us to stay with you???
kittycity
What Roger Tozer said! Where is the incentive to stay with Plusnet? You don't treat your existing customers well. You even automatically put our bills up at the end of our contracts, when you lower the existing price for new customers. It doesn't pay to be loyal.
petecov44
Grafter
Nice to see I am paying full price for everything and getting a fist from behind every month. Thank god I am about to ring up cancel pay and leave never to return. However you did employ me for 3 years so I got 54K from you for a job so easy I was often bored. Can't complain then really can I.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Customer, We're really sorry to hear that you feel this way regarding your sign up. From time to time there can be issues with addresses being present in the central ordering system so this will mean that signing up with us will need to be done over the phone so that we can build the address in order to be able to obtain any service at all. We hope that you don't decide to cancel your order however we understand if this is something you do decide you need to do.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Sorry to hear that you feel this way Roger Tozer, have you spoken with our Customer Options team to see which packages and offers would be available to you? They can be contacted on 0800 013 2632 Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm or 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Carenza, Have you spoken with our Customer Options team to see which packages and offers are available to you? They can be contacted on 0800 013 2632 Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm or 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays and should be able to give you a hand with this.
kittycity
What other options would be available by speaking to the customer options team? Would they be able to offer cashback?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Pete, Sorry to hear that you feel this way regarding the offer and that you're thinking of leaving. We hope that you don't leave however we understand if this as a move that you need to make.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Existing Plusnet Customer, They may not be able to offer cash back however they should be able to arrange something else for you if you discuss your requirements with them.
kittycity
Been in a queue for over 14 minutes already, it's a real laugh riot I have to say. Wish you would just say what you can offer publicly and also allow online chat to deal with retentions.
kittycity
After my phone call with retentions, they would offer me the £75 cashback. However Qudico are offering £100 cahback *as well as* the £75 cashback: http://www.quidco.com/plusnet/?ac which retentions have refused to match. So new customers are *still* getting a much better deal. Can't say I am very happy to be honest.
petecov44
Grafter
They let you take both? That really does take the biscuit.
cavewood
Anyone even thinking of going to BT, must be start raving mad. One has to wait at least 25 minutes to speak to an advisor, and then you get an Indian call centre where they cannot even pronounce your name correctly. Having spent 13 years with BT myself, I can tell you that they break promises, put you on contracts you have not even asked for, and they are a completely dysfunctional organisation so spread around that one section does not know what the other is doing. The last straw for me was that they cut off my phone and broadband service, without any notice or warning and for it to take 10 days for the phone to be reconnected and 16 days for broadband. In the meantime they transferred our phone number which we had had for over 30 years to another property 100 yards away from my house. It took the threat of legal action to get it back. So, please ask around for comments on BT before you move from the UK's No1 service provider (PlusNet)to that pile of poo.
Geordiegal1
Not applicable
I've just signed up for Plusnet Fibre via TopCashback. So I'll receive £105 + £75 (from Plusnet) Well this is good!! I feel for existing customers who can't get the cashback - but all companies do it! Sky offered an LG Soundbar and subwoofer for new customers and I threatened to cancel - but it didn't work
su4stu
Grafter
I ordered online and got my fibre and phone in on the 21st of October but haven't received anything re this offer. Am I missing something?
su4stu
Grafter
Just noticed I ordered on the 4th of October but this didn't start till the 18th! Typical!
Jade
Not applicable
Hi I've just signed up online do I have to claim my cashback or is it automatic? Thank you Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Jade, If you signed up BEFORE the 18/10/2014 then they are processed automatically. If you signed up AFTER 18/10/2014 then you'll receive an email 10 working days after your broadband has gone live with us. You need to follow the instructions in the email and click on the link provided in this email at which point you'll be presented with a confirmation page. After this is done you should receive your cheque within 30 days. Hope this helps!
Wasim_Butt
Not applicable
How do I check myself if I'm going to get the cash back offer?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Wasim, This depends on if the cash back offer came from one of our 3rd party affiliates or directly from us. If it was offered from one of our affiliates you'll need to go through them. If it was through us then I'd advise raising a ticket here: contactus.plus.net
kittycity
So as you can see I called retentions on the 22nd of October, signed up for a new contract at a lower price with the £75 cashback. I was told I would be e-mailed details of the new contract that day. I still haven't received anything so have no idea what is going on. I was e-mailed a survey instead, asking how my call had been dealt with. I explained I had not received details of my new contract. More than a week later, still nothing has come. Do I have to chase you AGAIN?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
@Existing Plusnet Customer, glad to hear you contacted our Customer Options team to find a deal. Have you checked your account on the member centre and gone through the tickets on the account? The email may have gone into your junk folder? Hope you manage to track it down. If you can't see it on your account I'd advise contacting our support team (doesn't have to be the customer options team again).
galacticz00
Dabbler
I signed up with plusnet on the promise of £75 cashback - it just hasn't happened and if you take a look at the plusnet customer forums there are a lot of very unhappy customers awaiting this and various other cashback deals. I have contacted customer services by phone, online chat and raising questions but just get the runaround. My advise is to go elsewhere I certainly wish I'd gone with BT. Plusnet won't be getting my business once this contract is up.
lou
Not applicable
hi ive just recieved my cheque and it say mrs instead of miss but it does on my account as well??? can i still cash it
Augustine
Not applicable
i signed up for a contract with plusnet but im still waiting for the £75 cashback notice on how to claim it
kgmck
I signed up with Plusnet and signed for a package with cashback. The contract stated i would receive the cashback email within 10 days of activation, its now long past that time. I have written numerous emails etc to plusnet customer services, and spent ages with different staff members on the phone. Despite all this i have been offered no reason for their failure to give me the cashback as stated in my contract with them. I intend to take stringent measures shortly because i have had enough!